Joi Cardwell "let It Go"

Guest Awake 502

Guest Awake 502

Anyone know anything about this track ? Is it available on 12" or just cd ?

Got to have it.... :thumbup:

Edited by Awake 502
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone know anything about this track ? Is it available on 12" or just cd ?

Got to have it....      :thumbup:

link

Soul Brothers Featuring Joi Cardwell came out on 12" in 2000 on Deep Soul label.

Side A.

Deep Soul Vocal Mix

Deep Soul Instrumental Mix

Side B.

Ralphi Rosario Remix

Ralphi Rosario Dub

soulmac.

Social source share

"Let It Go" is on a 12 on the "Nervous" label. It came out in 2000. It is also available on various house compilations cdc. Expect to pay between £10 & £20. Crops up on ebay from time to time so you may get it cheaper.

A big fave at Marine Hall Fleetwood - you will hear it there this Saturday. Stand on me it will be a huge "Northern" tune in years to come - Soulful dance at its best.

Social source share

• 11 months later...

"Let It Go" is on a 12 on the "Nervous" label. It came out in 2000. It is also available on various house compilations cdc. Expect to pay between £10 & £20. Crops up on ebay from time to time so you may get it cheaper.

A big fave at Marine Hall Fleetwood - you will hear it there this Saturday. Stand on me it will be a huge "Northern" tune in years to come - Soulful dance at its best.

i can vouch for that too great record

go on andy you must have a spare????

:ohmy:

Social source share

Guest soul4life

bought my copy off rob grant a few years ago! he has a great back cat...the mans a font of knowledge! and always helpfull...if you are a fan of joi,s look out for a jap c.d which features a great track of hers called..

JOI CALDWELL " LOVE IS THE ANSWER" very soulfull and excellent for todays dancefloors! :yes::yes::D

Social source share

bought my copy off rob grant a few years ago! he has a great back cat...the mans a font of knowledge! and always helpfull...if you are a fan of joi,s look out for a jap c.d which features a great track of hers called..

JOI CALDWELL " LOVE IS THE ANSWER" very soulfull and excellent for todays dancefloors! whistling.gif:D:D

Don't forget 'Be Yourself' from a couple of years ago :D

Social source share

Still not found one of these, anyone got a vinyl copy for sale ???
Know you work in Sheffield Darren so try Cool Wax records in Orchard Square (ask for Coxy, other kids in there aint that clued up). It's where i got mine from & it's been repressed on Nervous since then.

If they're no help Robbie Grants e mail addy is mailto:robgrant@blueyonder.co.uk & his phone no is 01324 634478.

Finally if you have no Joi, (sorry for the pun!) come to our next Modernism on Sat Feb 4th & i might find summat to swap for mine if you need it that badly & at least you'll get to hear it :D

BTW ya still got that King Tutt 12" whistling.gif:D

Social source share

Oh that went ages ago, actually prefer the 7".. :(

Still got all the other modern things though. :P:thumbsup:

Not much difference really (apart from the price) just a longer break in the middle. Seem to go for 12s though with things like that as the sound quality is far better.

Only problem is they're bloody heavy when DJ'ing :yes:

Talking about DJ'ing we're thinking of doing a one off Clifton Hall tribute night at Bar 10 later in the year so how ya fixed for coming down & doing a spot for us? Know you've got the sounds, be good to have a good jam & re-live a few memories, might even ask Mr Mannion to come along as well. BTW Adrian does the door & helps us with the equipment so the links are there. Fancy it?

Lata, Mart...

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Talking about DJ'ing we're thinking of doing a one off Clifton Hall tribute night at Bar 10 later in the year so how ya fixed for coming down & doing a spot for us? Know you've got the sounds, be good to have a good jam & re-live a few memories, might even ask Mr Mannion to come along as well. BTW Adrian does the door & helps us with the equipment so the links are there. Fancy it?

Lata, Mart...

Thanks for the offer, yes I would certainly be interested in that, will get down to see you soon. Give me regards to Adrian, he always had better taste in music and records than Crofty :thumbsup:

Social source share