Ebay

Just been listing stuff on ebay - i listed the first one as usual to post worldwide no problem. However the next item it wouldn't allow me to list it as selling worldwide as my PAYPAL account isn't verified. Has this happened to anyone else? Am reluctant to register a credit card on my PAYPAL account in case account get's hacked - after all they are useless f*ckers.

Derek

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moore572

Just been listing stuff on ebay - i listed the first one as usual to post worldwide no problem. However the next item it wouldn't allow me to list it as selling worldwide as my PAYPAL account isn't verified. Has this happened to anyone else? Am reluctant to register a credit card on my PAYPAL account in case account get's hacked - after all they are useless f*ckers.

Derek

HAVE BEEN USING PAYPAL FOR 6 YEARS AND HAD NO PROBLEMS

Social source share

I've been using it for 2 years now. But i use the balance from sales to pay for purchases rather than transfer to my bank account. So have no need to register a credit card - obviously PAYPAL are trying to force us to do this now.

It's just there is no announcement on the ebay site of these apparent new restrictions on listing.

Derek

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

I've been using it for years and had no problems until recently... I sold a mobile phone on Ebay and the buyer paid on a credit card via Paypal as normal and anyway, to cut a long story short, the card was stolen, as a result Paypal now want me to pay back the amount in question as the cred card company has charged the amount to Paypal who immediately passed the costs on to me. In a nutshell, you have NO protection as a seller with Paypal, they just dont want to know, i dont even see the point of reporting it to the Police as they will just keep the info 'on file'... If you sell to anybody check they have a reasonable amount of feedback and that it at least appears to be genuine. I have contacted Paypal re. this issue and they basically dont want to know, i even gave them the account details of the theiving s*** who used the credit card and at the time of writing this account remains open - Paypal and Ebay are interested in one thing only, Money, there is very little customer care so be VERY carefull.

Ste.

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Derek

I got myself one of thoes pay as you go credit card jobbies....just nip up the post office...put enough dosh on the card to pay for your latest purchase...takes 48 hours to clear....but theres never any money to steal.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!