Anyone Know This Person On Here

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone know this person on here - Ashleydean1

Can you tell me what hes like and does he have any friends I could contact!

ooh I'm sure he's been talked about before!

can't remember anything else about it though.....

hope your well Steve!

Social source share

A PM I received from this guy over a record that arrived in less than M- condition:

"Paul i would just like to 1 find out why you have started all this crap up after we swoped e-mails you said you understood what had happned and all your e-mails had at the time been forward to the chap how sent it .and second why you what to get other people to stick up for you i e thanks mate and can some one out there in ss land help me. You have had my address all this time on the back of the mailer why not come down and face me i ant going no wear .now i am very sorry all this happend but put a stop to in now befor it gets silly .i am a 6ft bricklayer skin head touring england fan who loves to play if you get my drift again sorrythis has happend to you but i was just the piggy in the middle .PSi have never said sorry so much in my life "

Veiled(!) threats etc. There's another one about his mates in my area too.

Good luck Steve.

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

I was asking about him a while ago...brought a record off him(very cheap for what it was) that failed to materialize.

He contacted me sometime later and explained that he'd been selling the records for a friend, said friend seemed to have let him down really badly....not sending out the goods...but to give him his due...he refunded my money in full.

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

A PM I received from this guy over a record that arrived in less than M- condition:

"Paul i would just like to 1 find out why you have started all this crap up after we swoped e-mails you said you understood what had happned and all your e-mails had at the time been forward to the chap how sent it .and second why you what to get other people to stick up for you i e thanks mate and can some one out there in ss land help me. You have had my address all this time on the back of the mailer why not come down and face me i ant going no wear .now i am very sorry all this happend but put a stop to in now befor it gets silly .i am a 6ft bricklayer skin head touring england fan who loves to play if you get my drift again sorrythis has happend to you but i was just the piggy in the middle .PSi have never said sorry so much in my life "

Veiled(!) threats etc. There's another one about his mates in my area too.

Good luck Steve.

Sounds like a first class t***** to me, a bit dodgy too if you know what i mean...LOL!.

Ste.

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Well the guy has obviously offered to sort out any differences in person. Thats fair enough I would have thought. Better still he is willing to meet up at his home, what more can you ask for.

Ed

A large tub of Vaseline....... ph34r.gif

(See above!)

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

what a load of crap this is and all about 1st a record i never sold and 2 nd 2 £10 records which are a load of shit .I told him i will send back and i will

Social source share

and why contact my friends i am hear do we have to go thought the full story about the crap you sent me ,and the fact you are on hear teying to put me down when we are talking about 2 £10 records .grow up ,i will post them back this weekend if it shuts you up

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!