Heeey Baby Days Of Beach Music Summer Tour

• Replies 5
  • Views 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Seen it, touched it, smelt it ohmy.gif in the shop on Saturday, alas can't afford it.............infact I got out of the shop without spending any money (new frock v records v new frock v book v new frock v records v new frock....................oh so what I'm a girl, what do you expect) which was tougher than going to the Swan on the way home for a pint and not being able to have a fag :excl:

Great to see you both :thumbsup:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissieo

Seen it, touched it, smelt it :) in the shop on Saturday, alas can't afford it.............infact I got out of the shop without spending any money (new frock v records v new frock v book v new frock v records v new frock....................oh so what I'm a girl, what do you expect) which was tougher than going to the Swan on the way home for a pint and not being able to have a fag :lol:

Great to see you both :yes:

QoFxx

It was nice of you to pop in and say hello Chrissie, bad choice spending your money on girlie things, when we had all that great vinyl for you to look over and of course the book, maybe next time you're back home visiting the folks. Mark

It was nice of you to pop in and say hello Chrissie, bad choice spending your money on girlie things, when we had all that great vinyl for you to look over and of course the book, maybe next time you're back home visiting the folks. Mark

I will be over the weekend after my birthday (about 31st August) lets hope there's some of them there vinyl vouchers in the birthday cards, will bring it with me and promise not to spend on girlie stuff :)

QOFxx

I will be over the weekend after my birthday (about 31st August) lets hope there's some of them there vinyl vouchers in the birthday cards, will bring it with me and promise not to spend on girlie stuff :(

QOFxx

Hope we can find the Genie, to make your birthday wish come true. :thumbsup: