Stolen Hours 21st July Kents Newest Soul Night

Bollx,

I wont be able to make it down next week Mark,

i have just been reminded that we have got this bloody weekender we are doing with all the hells angels :thumbsup: and hot rodders,

i thought it was in a couple of weeks but as usual i f*****d up again.

it will be fun spinning Northern Soul to that lot though.

might have to take Gary`s tunes incase it all goes off when they ask for metallica and i say "metal f*****g who, f**k off"

i will call you later Mark, sorry mate :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Oh dear, your showing your age now Bearsy (you youngster!).

I'm sure that, like ourselves, they've all grown up now. Still couldn't condone this though with the memories that I have. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pass Go, do not collect £200, Go directly to jail.

post-4585-1183492347_thumb.jpg post-8802-1184176348_thumb.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Bollx,

I wont be able to make it down next week Mark,

i have just been reminded that we have got this bloody weekender we are doing with all the hells angels and hot rodders,

i thought it was in a couple of weeks but as usual i f*****d up again.

it will be fun spinning Northern Soul to that lot though.

might have to take Gary`s tunes incase it all goes off when they ask for metallica and i say "metal f*****g who, f**k off"

i will call you later Mark, sorry mate thumbsup.gif

Sorry to hear that Paul, but if you fancy a hot rod off a hells angel or two who am I to quesstion it. You will be missed as ever. I assume the gang won't be down either.

Speak soon.

Guest Bearsy

Sorry to hear that Paul, but if you fancy a hot rod off a hells angel or two who am I to quesstion it. You will be missed as ever. I assume the gang won't be down either.

Speak soon.

Im gutted Mark to be honest, we have all been looking forward to Ramsgate and especially as its the last one before November.

the Shed weekender is on too and thats competition for our doo but i dont care as it aint cost us anything but we wont see as many scooterists now because of the clash. i thought it was in 3 weeks time thats how useless i am :thumbup:

Have a goodun anyway mate and i will give you a call thumbsup.gif

Bearsy

Guest GrooveJunkies

Just been sorting out some nice Country & Western to bring along for next week :thumbup:

The new venue looks really pukka by the way cool.gif

I'll dig me dolly parton out then :lol: .......... :thumbsup:

not long now.......... :thumbsup:

Guest GrooveJunkies

"sounds like you've got some new records kev :):huh: LOL.......... GREAT NEW VENUE thumbsup.gifthumbup.gif "

Yes Mr H - Great new venue! :lol:

Hope people find it easier than postie finds my address. Nothing's arrived yet :( ........I don't belieeeeve it :lol:

See you Saturday!

opposite nettos in Ramsgate

That should do the trick :( see you when i get there,,,,,,,,,kev

Guest ciara

Mark,

Sorry we won't be able to make Saturday nite as it's Liam's 11th Birthday on sunday, and we've got to be out early to take him and 11 of his mates to Millwall to play football. Sure you will have a good nite and hope to see you soon.

Ciara & Ian

Guest GrooveJunkies

Well I may have a surprise or two in me box, bit like bearsy with his hell's angels!

It is shaping up to be a good night and I for one am looking forward to seeing the Chuck Cisell show hit the road with Richard and John. Disco's not dead!!

long live disco :huh::lol:

post-2246-1184622907_thumb.jpg

Mark,

Sorry we won't be able to make Saturday nite as it's Liam's 11th Birthday on sunday, and we've got to be out early to take him and 11 of his mates to Millwall to play football. Sure you will have a good nite and hope to see you soon.

Ciara & Ian

Hiya, Ian and Ciara

no problems, I know all about the birthday thing. It looks like Tracy's dad wants to do somthing on the blooming 28th although I may have to persuade him that he should go out with all his mates on the saturday as I want to see the new venue you have.

cheers Mark.

That Late, its smack bang in prime time.

John no running times yet, as per usual will no doubt sort them out soonish though!...i bet you dont get it sorted till sunday morning :lol:

Hope not, I've gotta get back and work Sunday :unsure:

dont worry richard..you got the prime slot :lol:

i gotta work sunday too ill be in by 1.15 am then up at 7am...i cant wait :lol:

The Whitstable crew will be there..

Hopefully in a more sober state than our (my) last visit.

All very keen!

hi russ..long time no see.hope you are well

regards moldie

Guest Russ Smith

Nice one Russ, looking forward to seeing you all again. Lots of news as well about upcoming stuff so will try to remember it all. cheers Mark.

Yes indeed, our deprived of good nights townsfolk are raring to go;

Hoping the 60s will be well represented and looking forward to seeing all the crew( including you Moldie)

Putting Ramsgate on the map, its gotta be done !

Any idea of the beers available, i know i mentioned sobriety earlier but my mouths watering now....

Guest GrooveJunkies

Yes indeed, our deprived of good nights townsfolk are raring to go;

Hoping the 60s will be well represented and looking forward to seeing all the crewthey will be the one's on the corner table doing the conga :lol::lol: ( including you Moldie)

Putting Ramsgate on the map, its gotta be done !

Any idea of the beers available, i know i mentioned sobriety earlier but my mouths watering now....

Guest Bearsy

:D HELP !!!

Car No2 has joined No1 in the repair shop. :lol:

thumbsup.gif Anyone going from Medway with room for me & Pam + box of records?

-Kevin.

you can borrow my car Kev if it helps thumbsup.gif

you can borrow my car Kev if it helps :D

Bearsy, you're generosity overwhelms me - I'm going to nominate you for the Soulie of the year award! :thumbup:

I hope that I don't have to take you up on this kind offer but I'll give you a bell Friday afternoon anyway.

TOP MAN !!! :lol:

- Kev

Guest Bearsy

Bearsy, you're generosity overwhelms me - I'm going to nominate you for the Soulie of the year award! :thumbup:

I hope that I don't have to take you up on this kind offer but I'll give you a bell Friday afternoon anyway.

TOP MAN !!! :D

- Kev

No problem mate, its there if you need it :D im on 2 wheels this weekend :lol:

I thought i was soulie of the year :Plaugh.gif

Guest Bearsy

Thanks again for the kind offer Bearsy, but car No2 is back with us so the panic is over. :thumbsup::lol:

Sorry guys but that means I'm still on the DJ list for this one tongue.gif

-Kevin

there a down side to everything i guess :hypo::hypo:

good to hear Kev and hope to catch up soon mate thumbsup.gif

Here we go again, the next Stolen Hours night is 21st July at the Oddfellows Hall ( above the odds club in Ramsgate High Street.

Its a great venue with a superb sprung dance floor and top music policy. The Dj line will be as per usual me and KevinKent and Johnny Herbert with the veritable Richard Brown guesting on the night.

The website has maps and flyers and lots of info/pics of the venue and previous nights.

Admission is £4 for members and £5 for non members with the doors closing at 10.30 and finish time around 1AM.

post-4585-1183492347_thumb.jpg

Great little club with a growing membership of appreciative soulies, so check out the website and get yourself down. If your'e travelling and need further info drop me a PM, especially Piko and Loren and the other French soulies that put me up last weekend. Thanks guys.

cheers Mark SSI

ONLY 8 HOURS TO GO ! :thumbsup::(

Mark, you'd better get that tent erected for the Frenchies before it pisses down again.

Do you always get frogs in your garden when it rains a lot?

will bring a sales box with me as well, hope thats ok :thumbup:

Course it is Richard. Just set the gear up and soundchecked it and all is well. John Alden sends his appologhies but having just got out of Hospital won't be able to make. All the best John will catch up with you soon.

Will see everybody else 2night. cheers Mark.