Quinvy

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

After this for a mate, CLARKE BRIDGES - FOXY - ain't got a clue on label. Condition and price please if you have one spare.

Thanks, Phil.

Hi Phil

I used to have this a few years ago not sure who bought it of me.Might have been Ian Cunliffe or Cliff Camfield.Think it was on C.J Records same label as gloria fowler from memory.

Not sure how much it would be now. Think I got it off adey pierce for about £25 or £50?

Hope this gives you a bit more info to go on.

Cheers

Phil

Social source share

Hi Phil

I used to have this a few years ago not sure who bought it of me.Might have been Ian Cunliffe or Cliff Camfield.Think it was on C.J Records same label as gloria fowler from memory.

Not sure how much it would be now. Think I got it off adey pierce for about £25 or £50?

Hope this gives you a bit more info to go on.

Cheers

Phil

Many thanks Phil.

Social source share

Many thanks Phil.

Phil I played this in my set at Burnley and at Cleethorpes and Soul or nothing events recent. Dont think anyone played this on the northern scene for a lot of years before that if ever hardly played at all ??

. Its on C-J and I think a really hard one.

200-250 and goin up Is my guess

Edited by Soulof
Social source share

Phil I played this in my set at Burnley and at Cleethorpes and Soul or nothing events recent. Dont think anyone played this on the northern scene for a lot of years before that if ever hardly played at all ??

Hi Olaf

Hope you well.

I used to play this in the early 90's - didn't really do much though. Got a few up at places like westhoughton cc, congelton niters etc, perhaps needs a name dj to spin it.

Probably fits in better with todays sounds too.

Cheers

phil

Social source share

this has got be hard, as I collect Chicago records (including the CJ label), and I've never even heard of this.

Social source share

Thanks Olof, hope you are well. I think you are right about it being a hard piece. Butch only had the one copy, and Karl Rhodes beat me to it.....If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Social source share

Thanks Olof, hope you are well. I think you are right about it being a hard piece. Butch only had the one copy, and Karl Rhodes beat me to it.....If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

fine here both Phils hope you are too and also thanks for the info Phil W.

think you are right with it being good for todays scene. always gets get a good reaction. b-side grt as well btw thumbsup.gif

Edited by Soulof
Social source share