Touch The Rain Child - Frankie Valli

Guest martinsbox

Guest martinsbox

Anyone got a sound clip of this? I haven't heard this track in years. Would like to know how it sounds 30+ years since I last heard it.

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest miff

Got the 45 at home, unfortunatly ime on nights at the mo, If i get chance will do a mp3 for you, unless someone else posts it up first. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

Got the 45 at home, unfortunatly ime on nights at the mo, If i get chance will do a mp3 for you, unless someone else posts it up first. :rolleyes:

That would be great. Thanks mate. thumbsup.gif:ohmy:

Social source share

Anyone got a sound clip of this? I haven't heard this track in years. Would like to know how it sounds 30+ years since I last heard it.

Still sound the same Martin,i quiet like it but wouldnt play out with it :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Neil-ok

Save miff the time.

Social source share

Guest miff

I have had a copy in my record box from when it was originally released in 1971/2. Can anyone tell me how much it maybe worth ? :rolleyes:

£5 to £10 quid. thats if you could get anyone to buy it. strangely I seem to her it a lot on the radio. Ive allways had a soft spot for it and would not sell my copy.

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

Save miff the time.

Thanks for posting up the track. It actually sounds better today than what I remembered it. Mellowing tastes perhaps? Sure sounds more modern than I remember as well.

Cheers mate. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

I haven't heard that for 33 years since they issued it as the follow up to The Night (reissue follows reissue). Not bad at all. Didn't remember it though.

Glad you enjoyed it too Pete!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!