Ebay Question?

• Replies 10
  • Views 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I am in a festive mood tonight, will be soon getting the chrimble tree out, touching wood, nearly 700, and not got 1 neg., one neutral, although he removed that after reading ad, (moaned it wasn't mint, when i said it was mint-)

what was the topic again ???

I am lost in my own little world, sugar anyone ???

you know what i mean ???

Edited by DELORENZO
Social source share

Guest Bogue

yes chris,

that's a hard one

but i guess that youre so well known and

respected that it won't be a problem to

99% of youre customers!

still that doesn't remove the stigma left

by some sad person

all the best mate

max

:rolleyes: I don't think people give any credence to it to be honest. You are always going to get the odd idiot.

From a personal point of view, unless a seller has got a lot of negatives or a good few recent bad feedbacks i don't take any notice.

Does still wrankle you though i know, still bugs me that my feedback score is 99.6% just because some prune slapped a non paying bidder on me even after he had sent me the record !! But at the end of the day who really cares.

Back to Chris's question, you get a chance to reply to the negative feedback anyway don't you ?

Social source share

Minds cleared briefly

As seller and a buyer, I would always prefer, if there is a problem, speak to me, don't leave me negative feedback, moaning it took 10 days to reach them, when I state please allow 10 - 14 days, read the fu*kin' ad, for f*cks sake !!!! and as a buyer, I am patient, I don't mind waiting, but when I send a message, please reply, don't be an arrogant barsteward, and ignore me, I never do ...going misty again.....................

Social source share

Guest enchantedrythm

you can appeal the negative feedback, and it can be removed by mutual consent of all parties.

so coming to an agree to disagree situation with your trading buddy is the best way,

before sending negative negatives, you can also comment on neg feedback, its displayed so you have some retort there

peace man!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!