Soul@salwick 21st July Midland Invasion Wi Dave Rimmer &woody Also Joe Dutton Andy Pollard & More

SALWICK CLUB LEA LANE PRESTON PR4 0XJ

SAT 21ST JULY TOP NIGHT AHEAD WITH GREAT GUESTS

AS MUCH SUPPORT AS POSSIBLE NEEDED FOR THIS ONE

MAIN ROOM

ACROSS THE BOARD POLICY WITH DJ,S

GEOFF CLAXTON, DAVE GILLETT,SUE CLAXTON

THEIR GUESTS FOR THIS MONTH

ANOTHER MIDLANDS INVASION

DAVE RIMMER,WOODY AND MRS SOUL IF WE GET OUT OF THE PUB IN THE AFTERNOON :)

2ND ROOM QUALITY R&B

NEIL GIBSON & JOE DUTTON

THEIR GUESTS

ANDY POLLARD KILLA

ALL THIS IN A GREAT VENUE WITH CHEAP BEER,EXCELLENT ROOMS LARGE DANCE FLOOR

£5.00 ADDMISSION BAR TILL 12.30 AM MUSIC TILL 1.30 AM

CAN BE HARD TO FIND CHECK OUT MAP ON WEB PAGE WWW.SOULATSALWICK.CO.UK

OR CONTACT GEOFF -07855315029

DAVE -07706430482

Edited by GEOFF CLAXTON
  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

MAIN ROOM

DAVE RIMMER,WOODY AND MRS SOUL IF WE GET OUT OF THE PUB IN THE AFTERNOON :thumbsup:

2ND ROOM QUALITY R&B

NEIL GIBSON & JOE DUTTON

THEIR GUESTS

ANDY POLLARD KILLA

DAVE -07706430482

Another top night instore at the Soul night that thinks its a Nighter.

Steve

Guest Suzy

MAIN ROOM

DAVE RIMMER,WOODY AND MRS SOUL IF WE GET OUT OF THE PUB IN THE AFTERNOON laugh.gif

2ND ROOM QUALITY R&B

NEIL GIBSON & JOE DUTTON

THEIR GUESTS

ANDY POLLARD KILLA

DAVE -07706430482

Hi Geoff & Sue- Dave & Rammie,

Have a great night, I'm sure you all will!!

Great venue, Great atmosphere and great people running it.

See you guys very soon, Maybe sooner than you think :(

Luv Suzy XX

Guest Phil Richards

MAIN ROOM

DAVE RIMMER,WOODY AND MRS SOUL IF WE GET OUT OF THE PUB IN THE AFTERNOON :ohmy:

2ND ROOM QUALITY R&B

NEIL GIBSON & JOE DUTTON

THEIR GUESTS

ANDY POLLARD KILLA

DAVE -07706430482

Have a good one Geoff & Sue :unsure:

Edited by Phil Richards

WE'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME TOO,COS WE ALWAYS DO :thumbup:laugh.giflaugh.gif:thumbsup::huh:
JUST GONNA REACH THE TOP OF THE STAIRS tongue.giftongue.gif

GOT TO SAY THEM THAT WANT A GOOD QUALITY R&B ROOM ITS HERE FOR THE TAKIN EVERYBODY SCOOTERISTS ETC !! THAT WANT A REALLY 100% TOP BANANA 60S R&B UPTEMPO TUNES COME AND CHECK OUT WHAT THEY,LL PLAY 2ND TO NONE SUPPORT IT OR LOSE IT !!!!!!!!

Edited by GEOFF CLAXTON

post-6181-1183922498_thumb.jpg

whata you mean, get out the pub..mines one of these.. ohmy.gif

ARE YOU BOTH COMIN UP TO MIDDLETON THIS SAT IF SO THERE,S A JOLLY GOOD WEATHERSPOONS ROUND THE CORNER WHICH WE SHALL BE FEQUENTING SAT TEA FOR A BIT OF FOOD :thumbsup: OH AND A PINT OF BOMBADIER AND A SMALL FRUIT BASED DRINK FOR THE LADY !!!

ARE YOU BOTH COMIN UP TO MIDDLETON THIS SAT IF SO THERE,S A JOLLY GOOD WEATHERSPOONS ROUND THE CORNER WHICH WE SHALL BE FEQUENTING SAT TEA FOR A BIT OF FOOD :thumbsup: OH AND A PINT OF BOMBADIER AND A SMALL FRUIT BASED DRINK FOR THE LADY !!!

Does Sue know you are taking a lady to Middleton :thumbsup: .

See you there mate thumbup.gif

ARE YOU BOTH COMIN UP TO MIDDLETON THIS SAT IF SO THERE,S A JOLLY GOOD WEATHERSPOONS ROUND THE CORNER WHICH WE SHALL BE FEQUENTING SAT TEA FOR A BIT OF FOOD laugh.gif OH AND A PINT OF BOMBADIER AND A SMALL FRUIT BASED DRINK FOR THE LADY !!!

yes we are going sat, but dont know what time yet, all depends on my other half.and I like nothing better than a good jolly weatherspoons.

This one ?

The Harbord Harbord,

17-21 Long Street

Middleton

Manchester

M24 6TE

Might well see you there Geoff, I'm in Manchester in the afternoon anyway

This will be my first visit to Salwick and after all the tales i've heard it looks like i'm in for a great weekend, good company, great music, and it's also mine and Dave's wedding aniversary weekend (just to remind Dave it will be our 24th :shades: ).

Is it ? Whats the thing you buy for 24th anniversary presents. Records ???? thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

MAIN ROOM

DAVE RIMMER,WOODY AND MRS SOUL IF WE GET OUT OF THE PUB IN THE AFTERNOON laugh.gif

2ND ROOM QUALITY R&B

NEIL GIBSON & JOE DUTTON

THEIR GUESTS

ANDY POLLARD KILLA

DAVE -07706430482

LOOKS LIKE THIS IS GONNA BE A CRACKIN NIGHT EVERY ONE WELCOME TO THE EARLY SESSION ROUND THE COUNTRY PUBS IN THE AREA RING FOR DETAILS

HOPEFULLY SEE A FEW OF YOU TOMMOROW AT MIDDLETON AND MR RIMMER WE,LL PROBABLY SEE YOU IN WETHERSPOONS ABOUT 6ISH :shades:thumbup.gif

THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF AN OLD MATE TURNING UP FROM THE STATES, HE IS TRYING TO GET TO SALWICK WHICH IS A REAL BONUS :lol: REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEKEND AS ALWAYS IT WILL BE MOMENTUS :yes::yes::lol::D WOODY

HELLO FOLKS NICE TO SEE YA SAT SORRY I DIDNT GET MUCH TIME TO CHAT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE

NO RESPONSIBILITIES THIS WEEKEND APART FROM GIVIN THE GUEST DJS A GOOD TIME AND GETTIN THEM TO THE VENUE IN A REASONABLE STATE :D:D SO WE,LL HAVE A GOOD CRACK AND CHAT ON SAT

GEOFF &SUE

HELLO FOLKS NICE TO SEE YA SAT SORRY I DIDNT GET MUCH TIME TO CHAT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE

NO RESPONSIBILITIES THIS WEEKEND APART FROM GIVIN THE GUEST DJS A GOOD TIME AND GETTIN THEM TO THE VENUE IN A REASONABLE STATE :huh::) SO WE,LL HAVE A GOOD CRACK AND CHAT ON SAT

GEOFF &SUE

I think we'll be early birds at this one I hear there will be some 'special' tunes in the warm up :lol: . Has that list turned up yet Geoff? What with giving away £300 records for a battered copy of Tommy Navarro I could do with a bargain or two. tongue.gif

See you Sat.

well its only 5 days to go, and I am really looking forward to being reunited with my double decker..sue..shes asked me to do the early bird spot with her, because we had an absolute cracking nite when we were at rugby together, and i say to you soulies that if you are looking for something nice for the weekend, then get your arses to salwick, we always stay the nite and make a weekender of it, and can guarantee you will have a brilliant time, its just one big soul party, and thats what its all about, its right across the board, as it says on the tin, you will hear great oldies, chuggin banging dancers, and some bloody good rare stuff aswell, if there is anything you want the DJ,s to play tell us now, and they will be sure to accommodate all requests, at the end of the day its the punters that matter, and we want to give you a rite bloody good time. :lol::huh::)

I think we'll be early birds at this one I hear there will be some 'special' tunes in the warm up :thumbsup: . Has that list turned up yet Geoff? What with giving away £300 records for a battered copy of Tommy Navarro I could do with a bargain or two. :thumbup:

See you Sat.

ILL LET YOU KNOW, ITS WELL APPRECIATED :( AND IVE NOT PUT IT UP FOR SALE laugh.gif

planning on getting down to salwick this weekend, we've had to miss the last couple due to other committments so havnt seen sue and geoff since the soulbarn birthday bash, it will be good to catch up, also with neil & linda. The dj lineup is looking good, joe dutton, killa and dave - cant wait to have a good dance. Keep saying we'll try to get there early door to hear sue on the decks...maybe this time! See you all saturday

kev and wendy

planning on getting down to salwick this weekend, we've had to miss the last couple due to other committments so havnt seen sue and geoff since the soulbarn birthday bash, it will be good to catch up, also with neil & linda. The dj lineup is looking good, joe dutton, killa and dave - cant wait to have a good dance. Keep saying we'll try to get there early door to hear sue on the decks...maybe this time! See you all saturday

kev and wendy

TOP ONE BE GREAT TO SEE YA GOT SOME AWESOME BITS FOR THE BARN TO PUT UP ON THE WAL

P.S. WHENS NEXT ONE AT THE SOUL BARN biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

MAIN ROOM

2ND ROOM QUALITY R&B

NEIL GIBSON & JOE DUTTON

THEIR GUESTS

ANDY POLLARD KILLA

DAVE -07706430482

JUST A QUICKY

ANYONE WANTING ACCOMODATION FOR THIS SAT PARTY BASH biggrin.gif

THERE IS A FEW ROOMS AT THE PRESTON WEST PREMIERLODGE 49.95 THIS IS THE NEAREST HOTEL TO THE VENUE https://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelI...o?hotelId=23926

FROM ALL THE FEEDBACK LOOKS LIKE WERE IN FOR A CRACKIN NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM STEVE HENSHAW IT WOULD BE A VERY SPECIAL OCCASION FOR ME AND LOU IF HE WERE TO COME :unsure::lol: AND A PERFECT WAY TO CELEBRATE THE RIMMER'S WEDDING ANNIVERSARY :lol:

And of course if anyone else wants to get there early and start celebrating in the afternoon I'm sure we would be happy to raise a glass or two with them :lol:

Guest kid mohair

And of course if anyone else wants to get there early and start celebrating in the afternoon I'm sure we would be happy to raise a glass or two with them :wicked:

we should be there with plenty of time to spare so a glass or two sounds good.... :D

we should be there with plenty of time to spare so a glass or two sounds good.... :D

GOOD NEWS HOPEFULLY GEOFF WILL TELL US WHICH PUBLIC HOUSE WE WILL BE STARTING FROM :no: AND FINISHING AT :D ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY AND NITE

JUST HOPE THERE ARE NOT ANY STAIRS ABOUT :wicked:

Guest Phil Richards

MAIN ROOM

DAVE RIMMER,WOODY AND MRS SOUL IF WE GET OUT OF THE PUB IN THE AFTERNOON :D

2ND ROOM QUALITY R&B

NEIL GIBSON & JOE DUTTON

THEIR GUESTS

ANDY POLLARD KILLA

DAVE -07706430482

Tell Dave the website (soul&salwick) looking good thumbsup.gif see you in Aug thumbup.gif

Edited by Phil Richards

oh sorry did not put up what I was going to say, anyways.

all clothes cleaned and ironed and records sorted, we are ready to go!!!!!!

so if you want to see me and sue claxton getin jiggy with it behind the decks, thats sure to be a good laugh , we will see you all at soul at salwick, for another brilliant soul nite. smile.gif

oh sorry did not put up what I was going to say, anyways.

all clothes cleaned and ironed and records sorted, we are ready to go!!!!!!

so if you want to see me and sue claxton getin jiggy with it behind the decks, thats sure to be a good laugh , we will see you all at soul at salwick, for another brilliant soul nite. smile.gif

wow, mrs soul you are organised i havn't even thought about what im taking with me yet, all i care about is having a good time, and i know thats going to happen anyway.

see you all on Saturday

margie

wow, mrs soul you are organised i havn't even thought about what im taking with me yet, all i care about is having a good time, and i know thats going to happen anyway.

see you all on Saturday

margie

ALL ROADS LEAD TO SALWICK THIS SAT SEE YOU ALL WHEN YOU GET HERE

I THINK THE FIRST HOSTILIERY WILL BE THE LEA GATE PUB

WITH MANY MORE TO FOLLOW

EVERYONE WELCOME :thumbsup:biggrin.gif:hypo:

Hi Geoff & Sue,

Have a great time tonight, As i know you will! :(

Last night was GREAT!! Thanks for all your best wishes, Look forward to seeing you next week, although you might have to hire a boat if this weather continues. :thumbsup::hypo:

And Sue, There's talk of another girl Dj line up and it's going to be on a Saturday night! Tell you more about that when i see you.

Take care you two

Suzy xx