Oldie`s Nite On Anglesey 20th July Friday

Tamil Motown/oldie,s Nite @ Carrag y bran, llanfair pg ,ANGLESEY, NORTH WALES

7.30 TIIL 12.30 ENTRY £5.00

CHARITY NITE ALL PROCEEDS TO GO ROY CASTLE LUNG CANCER FOUNDATION , IN MEMORY OFF TOMMY "BACH" OWEN ..

DJ`S VAUGHAN EVANS & STEVE THOMAS

FOR INFO CONTACT VAUGHAN 01248 -440585 OR 0797129695

OR STEVE 01407-765400 steven00soul@aol.com

last year was sold out so please book tickets in advance OR PRE BOOK TO BE PICKED UP ON THE DOOR

STEVE T :):lol:

Edited by steve thomas
  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Garethwyn66

AT THE CARREG MON (CARREG BRAN) LLANFAIR P G, ANGLESEY, N. WALES FRIDAY 20TH JULY 07 7.30 TIIL 12.30 ENTRY £5.00

THIS EVENT IS IN MEMORY OF TOMMY "BACH" OWEN ..

DJ`S

VAUGHAN EVANS

STEVE THOMAS

FOR INFO CONTACT VAUGHAN 01248 -440585 OR 0797129695 OR STEVE 01407-765400 steven00soul@aol.com

ONE NOT TO BE MISSED

PLEASE SUPPORT THE CHARITY

GAGS :thumbsup:

Edited by Garethwyn66

AT THE CARREG MON (CARREG BRAN) LLANFAIR P G, ANGLESEY, N. WALES FRIDAY 20TH JULY 07 7.30 TIIL 12.30 ENTRY £5.00

THIS EVENT IS IN MEMORY OF TOMMY "BACH" OWEN ..

DJ`S

VAUGHAN EVANS

STEVE THOMAS

FOR INFO CONTACT VAUGHAN 01248 -440585 OR 0797129695 OR STEVE 01407-765400 steven00soul@aol.com

ONE NOT TO BE MISSED

PLEASE SUPPORT THE CHARITY

GAGS :yes:

That name seems to ring bells ( Not you Steve!) - I wonder if Vaughan was a regular at the 10 Club in Valley in 73-74 ?

though he wouldn't have known me as Wulfie back then laugh.gif but probably would know Anne and Gilbert and Rob Redhead along with Thom

Have a great night - Annie is DJing at the Girls Night Out locally that night - Looking foward to it immensely

Cheers

Wulfie

I could go and visit my old school (now closed) TS Indefatigable after the night, now there's a thought :yes:

Have a good night

Blake

hi blake .....what year where you at TS indefatigable ?? lots of my buddys from holyhead went throw there.... spent some time at sea myself rolleyes.gif

steVe T :D

both threads merged as requested :wicked:

CHEERS MIKE ..... YES WULFIE THATS VAUGHAN.....I,LL GIVE HIM YOUR REGARDS :D

WOULD LOVED TO WATCH ANN DJ TOO MAY BE A GIRL DJ`S NITE AT AMLWCH NEXT YEAR ,?? BY THE WAY ARE YOU AND ANN COMING TO JIMBO`S 50 TH ON 10TH AUGUST ?? ITS ON TILL 3..00 AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR AFEW MORE DJ`S :lol::thumbsup::huh:

STEVE T

CHEERS MIKE ..... YES WULFIE THATS VAUGHAN.....I,LL GIVE HIM YOUR REGARDS :lol:

WOULD LOVED TO WATCH ANN DJ TOO MAY BE A GIRL DJ`S NITE AT AMLWCH NEXT YEAR ,?? BY THE WAY ARE YOU AND ANN COMING TO JIMBO`S 50 TH ON 10TH AUGUST ?? ITS ON TILL 3..00 AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR AFEW MORE DJ`S :lol::lol::thumbsup:

STEVE T

I'll check my shifts mate - was it Anne you want to Dj :lol::lol:whistling.gif

Wulfie

Guest Marcelle

Small box it is then, with maybe some CD's :lol:

Small box ? I didnt think you did anything small ! :wicked:

Now just in case I forget mine ...... dont forget yours "CAMERA" :lol: xx

its up to you mate .....you can do 40 min spot beteween you ....if you want ...wouldn,t want Anne to show you up mate biggrin.gif:boxing: ....will let you know ....if yoU can sort sifts out ??

ta

steve T :lol:

Sorry mate both of us working on the Saturday damn sad.gif

See you soon - love to Lydia

Wulfie x

WHAT A GOOD CAUSE THE MONEYS GOING TO !!!

TO REMIND EVERY BODY

CANCER RESEARCH

A MEASILY £5

BE QUICK TO GET YOUR TICKET IN ADVANCE

A DEFINATE PACKER ! :boxing:

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE THIS ON MR TOAD NEAREST TRAIN STATION IS THE ONE WITH THE BIG NAME BUT WE CALL IT LLANFAIR PG :lol:yes.gifyes.gif

STEVE T

Guest Marcelle

ok mate no worry .....JUST A REMINDER ...ITS A TICKET ONLY EVENT PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE FROM ME OR VAUGHAN

CHEERS STEVE T :D

#MARCELLE YOU COMING TO THIS ??

Hoping to Mr T ..... :lol:

just need to organise a sitter oh & maybe a room with a view & a four poster :unsure: enjoying more & more the lasy days that Wales has to offer .......

havent mentioned to Pete yet .... will do at Lowton when he will agree to anything I ask or better still we`ll get Mrs Fish to tell him :lol: xxx

Guest Phil Richards

Hoping to Mr T ..... :thumbup:

just need to organise a sitter oh & maybe a room with a view & a four poster :thumbsup: enjoying more & more the lasy days that Wales has to offer .......

havent mentioned to Pete yet .... will do at Lowton when he will agree to anything I ask or better still we`ll get Mrs Fish to tell him :thumbup: xxx

And Chris love's Wales as well :thumbup:

Hoping to Mr T ..... :D

just need to organise a sitter oh & maybe a room with a view & a four poster :thumbsup: enjoying more & more the lasy days that Wales has to offer .......

havent mentioned to Pete yet .... will do at Lowton when he will agree to anything I ask or better still we`ll get Mrs Fish to tell him :yes: xxx

HOPE TO SEE YOU TWO AT LOWTON,THE GOOD NEWS IS THE BARS OPEN TILL ONE ,THE BAD NEWS ITS GONNA COST ME IN BRANDY LOL. :thumbup: ...YOU CAN STAY HERE FOR FANFAIR PG DO MR TOAD OR MR ROB ARE NOT IN RESIDENTS,,,, GOT CHRIS LOADS MORE WELSH STUFF FOR HIS WELSH ROOM :thumbup: OH HOW HE DOE`S LOVE WALES :yes::thumbup:

20TH IS ALSO PAY DAY FOR BIG FISH AND THERE COULD BE SOME SHOPPIN GOING ON

:P:no:

STEVE T

WILL THE TRAIN TICKET OFFICE UNDERSTAND LLANFNI PG OR DO I MAKE IT EASY AND JUST SAY PG A GO-GO

I DID ASK FOR A TICKET ONCE FOR THE VALLEY AND THEY SAID WHICH ONE :thumbsup:

GET OFF AT BANGOR OR HOLYHEAD THEN MATE , JUST IN CASE YOU END UP IN SOUTH WALES :yes::lol:

STEVE T

TICKETS GOING FAST ONLY AFEW LEFT PRE BOOK TO BE PICKED UP ON THE DOOR :yes:

Edited by steve thomas