Stormin Si

Prestwich

Its been a good few months since I've been to this event due to uni exams, but heard the last few have been awesome so really looking forward to this!

Who else is going? does anyone know the line-up this time around?

Regards, Si

Its been a good few months since I've been to this event due to uni exams, but heard the last few have been awesome so really looking forward to this!

Regards, Si

will see you there Si :wub:

Regards, Si

I will be there

Lorraine

I will be there

Lorraine

Well I'm not going if you are, cos your BONKERS :thumbsup:

QoFxx

Well I'm not going if you are, cos your BONKERS :thumbsup:

QoFxx

This is quite true, though I had hoped to not have it broadcast so publicly. In any case I'm going to Manchester for my mum's birthday and I always seem quite sane when I stand next to her - I guess it is all relative

Go on Chrissy get yourself up the M1 back up north its fab.

Lorraine

Regards, Si

Hi Simon

DJ's on Friday as far as I am aware are;-

DJ's RICHARD SEARLING - TERRY DAVIES - GINGER TAYLOR

BOB HINSLEY - BARRY MALEADY DEAN JOHNSON AND GUESTS

ATB

BazM

Regards, Si

Was only thinking the other day (when reading one of your posts) that i hadn't seen you at prestwich lately Simon,

Be good to see you friday mate,

Pete Eccles

Yeah Pete it's been very hard work. Been swapping northern soul allnighters for "revision allnighters" in the uni library :(

Be great to get back though, I've missed the place. Oh and I have an invitation to my new allniter for you mate, catch up on Friday :thumbsup:

Si

Yeah Pete it's been very hard work. Been swapping northern soul allnighters for "revision allnighters" in the uni library :yes:

Be great to get back though, I've missed the place. Oh and I have an invitation to my new allniter for you mate, catch up on Friday wink.gif

Si

Sounds interesting Simon, will see ya there matey :(

Pete

Guest Netspeaky

Funky Feet & Heeey Baby Days of Beach Music will be there, come and say hello. :unsure:

Hi Simon

DJ's on Friday as far as I am aware are;-

DJ's RICHARD SEARLING - TERRY DAVIES - GINGER TAYLOR

BOB HINSLEY - BARRY MALEADY DEAN JOHNSON AND GUESTS

ATB

BazM

Just had Lynn on the phone loads of phone calls looks like it gonna be a busy one......

One more sleep as they say......

Just had Lynn on the phone loads of phone calls looks like it gonna be a busy one......

One more sleep as they say......

Well now the smoking ban is universal it puts this venue back on an even playing field.

The Prestwich revival! :unsure:

Steve and I are coming up from South Wales. Second visit for me, first for Steve. I came up last year on my own, (when Ginger (my hero !!) was away on hols !! sad.gif ) and thought the venue / atmosphere was fantastic and everyone was really friendly. :yes:

C u there !!!

Martin

its probably staring me straight in the face but i cant find the address for venue?? anyone??

Cheers

Liam

Hi Liam, Here you go................................

FOR MORE INFO CALL 07984 962855

The Longfield Suite - Rectory lane - Prestwich - North Manchester - Two mins from Junc 17 M62 turn at M&S on main road and follow round to large secure car park at back

Hi Liam, Here you go................................

FOR MORE INFO CALL 07984 962855

The Longfield Suite - Rectory lane - Prestwich - North Manchester - Two mins from Junc 17 M62 turn at M&S on main road and follow round to large secure car park at back

we'll be there too !

Related Soul Music Links

• 1 posts
    • 435 reads
    • Beatin
    • 27 Jan 2016
    • 1 posts
    • 630 reads
    • Anais nin Carms
    • 16 Jul 2012
    • 6 posts
    • 1049 reads
    • Roy Stewart
    • 12 Aug 2011
    • 20 posts
    • 1835 reads
    • Anais nin Carms
    • 29 Jul 2011
    • 25 posts
    • 1301 reads
    • Roy Stewart
    • 23 Apr 2011
    • 6 posts
    • 725 reads
    • northernhearts
    • 19 Nov 2010
    • 21 posts
    • 1769 reads
    • Padiham Pete
    • 30 Oct 2010

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.