Prestwich

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Its been a good few months since I've been to this event due to uni exams, but heard the last few have been awesome so really looking forward to this!

Who else is going? does anyone know the line-up this time around?

Regards, Si

will see you there Si :wub:

Its been a good few months since I've been to this event due to uni exams, but heard the last few have been awesome so really looking forward to this!

Regards, Si

I will be there

Lorraine

Well I'm not going if you are, cos your BONKERS :thumbsup:

QoFxx

This is quite true, though I had hoped to not have it broadcast so publicly. In any case I'm going to Manchester for my mum's birthday and I always seem quite sane when I stand next to her - I guess it is all relative

Go on Chrissy get yourself up the M1 back up north its fab.

Lorraine

Regards, Si

Hi Simon

DJ's on Friday as far as I am aware are;-

DJ's RICHARD SEARLING - TERRY DAVIES - GINGER TAYLOR

BOB HINSLEY - BARRY MALEADY DEAN JOHNSON AND GUESTS

ATB

BazM

Regards, Si

Was only thinking the other day (when reading one of your posts) that i hadn't seen you at prestwich lately Simon,

Be good to see you friday mate,

Pete Eccles

Yeah Pete it's been very hard work. Been swapping northern soul allnighters for "revision allnighters" in the uni library :(

Be great to get back though, I've missed the place. Oh and I have an invitation to my new allniter for you mate, catch up on Friday :thumbsup:

Si

Yeah Pete it's been very hard work. Been swapping northern soul allnighters for "revision allnighters" in the uni library :yes:

Be great to get back though, I've missed the place. Oh and I have an invitation to my new allniter for you mate, catch up on Friday wink.gif

Si

Sounds interesting Simon, will see ya there matey :(

Pete

Hi Simon

DJ's on Friday as far as I am aware are;-

DJ's RICHARD SEARLING - TERRY DAVIES - GINGER TAYLOR

BOB HINSLEY - BARRY MALEADY DEAN JOHNSON AND GUESTS

ATB

BazM

Just had Lynn on the phone loads of phone calls looks like it gonna be a busy one......

One more sleep as they say......

its probably staring me straight in the face but i cant find the address for venue?? anyone??

Cheers

Liam

Hi Liam, Here you go................................

FOR MORE INFO CALL 07984 962855

The Longfield Suite - Rectory lane - Prestwich - North Manchester - Two mins from Junc 17 M62 turn at M&S on main road and follow round to large secure car park at back

Hi Liam, Here you go................................

FOR MORE INFO CALL 07984 962855

The Longfield Suite - Rectory lane - Prestwich - North Manchester - Two mins from Junc 17 M62 turn at M&S on main road and follow round to large secure car park at back

we'll be there too !