Nuneaton Coop - This Saturday 4th August

After our last 3 blistering Soul nites at the coop comes our next presentation on Saturday August 4th .. 8 - 01am..

Nuneaton Coop - Nuneaton Town Centre

Warwickshire

M6,J3,A444

Across the board uptempo 60s and 70s oldies ...from wheel to wigan ,stafford to Stoke,

Forgotten oldies ,, new oldies and classic oldies

Dj's for the night

Mark 'Fluff' Freeman

Phil Richards

Matthew Male

Chico and Ralph

admission £5 on the door.

details 07718 496968

We're getting more travelling soulies every time and seeing what a great venue we've got

Some of the stuff we're playing at the moment includes - Do you like you do me - Love Diet (Imagination) - Found Love on a discofloor (Temprees) - You cant outsmart a woman - Dancin' music Ellusions - Stay mine (inst) - hush!- Dont tell me Im wrong - Just having your love - Take it from me (Cicero Blake) - Family tree - Maintain - Aint gonna change for you - Hold on (Enchantment) - Moments (Inst) - Sugar,sugar,sugar - My Ship (Tavares) - and lots more

Nuneaton Coop - We're where its at!!!

======

ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO

FROM M6 ..J3 FOLLOW A444 INTO NUNEATON TOWN CENTRE

COOP IS ON RIGHT

PARKING AT FRONT AND REAR OF PUB!!!

CU THERE FOLKS!

1ST TIME DEBUT OF MATTHEW MALE!

Edited by wiganer1
  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Suzy

After our last 3 blistering Soul nites at the coop comes our next presentation on Saturday August 4th .. 8 - 01am..

Warwickshire

M6,J3,A444

Across the board uptempo 60s and 70s oldies ...from wheel to wigan ,stafford to Stoke,

Dj's for the night

Mark 'Fluff' Freeman

Phil Richards

Matthew Male

Chico and Ralph

details 07718 496968

We're getting more travelling soulies every time and seeing what a great venue we've got

Some of the stuff we're playing at the moment includes - Do you like you do me - Love Diet (Imagination) - Found Love on a discofloor (Temprees) - You cant outsmart a woman - Dancin' music Ellusions - Stay mine (inst) - hush!- Dont tell me Im wrong - Just having your love - Take it from me (Cicero Blake) - Family tree - Maintain - Aint gonna change for you - Hold on (Enchantment) - Moments (Inst) - Sugar,sugar,sugar - My Ship (Tavares) - and lots more

Hi Mark,

Looking forward to coming and seeing you, heard a lot about this venue!!

I'll make sure i've done the pots and pans of course before i come whistling.gif:(

See you soon

Suzy, Phil's better half. hehe

Guest Phil Richards

Warwickshire

M6,J3,A444

Dj's for the night

Mark 'Fluff' Freeman

Phil Richards

Matthew Male

Chico and Ralph

details 07718 496968

And i will have one of only 2 copys of a totally new spin to play :unsure:

Guest Matt Male

Can't wait for this. Cheers Mark

In the spirit of 'Across the board' I'll be leaning towards the rarely played (i don't say rare :ohmy: ) and under played stuff plus some current favourites.

Get yourself along if you like a bit of diversity. Cracking Dancefloor and brilliant venue. :unsure:

Matt

Guest Phil Richards

Can't wait for this. Cheers Mark

In the spirit of 'Across the board' I'll be leaning towards the rarely played (i don't say rare wink.gif ) and under played stuff plus some current favourites.

Get yourself along if you like a bit of diversity. Cracking Dancefloor and brilliant venue. :yes:

Matt

Hi Matt will be nice to meet you :D

Guest Phil Richards

Looks like a gang of us are coming over,wonder who's going to drive the bus whistling.gif

Edited by Phil Richards
Guest Phil Richards

===

nope

ive got to work on the sunday afternoon i think...matt and spec are going i think!

We all going down after the soul night

Warwickshire

M6,J3,A444

Dj's for the night

Mark 'Fluff' Freeman

Phil Richards

Matthew Male

Chico and Ralph

details 07718 496968

=====

less than 2 weeks to go!!!

Hi Mark,

Looking forward to the night, not long to go now!!

After Friday night..... :P if Phil's not up to the mark I can fill in for him..... NO PROBLEM!! :thumbup:

Suzy x

Guest Phil Richards

Hi Mark,

After Friday night..... :lol: if Phil's not up to the mark I can fill in for him..... NO PROBLEM!! laugh.gif

Suzy x

I don't think so :lol:

Hi Mark,

After Friday night..... :lol: if Phil's not up to the mark I can fill in for him..... NO PROBLEM!! laugh.gif

Suzy x

:lol: ....step back Phil, the woman are taking over.

Sorry Mark, I'll be on me hols for this one.

Have made the last two and had a good nite but then we always do.

Nice relaxed atmosphere and large dance floor.

Guest Phil Richards

laugh.gif ....step back Phil, the woman are taking over.

Sorry Mark, I'll be on me hols for this one.

Have made the last two and had a good nite but then we always do.

Nice relaxed atmosphere and large dance floor.

I know laugh.gif

=======

yeah go on then as long u dont have a domestic on stage! lol

Mr Freeman, Me and Mr Richards don't have domestics!! He just does as he is told! :thumbsup::(:yes:

Suzy xx

Looks like i am driving now as you lot are off to the marrs bar :rolleyes:

========

yes 5 days to go!

dj times

08 - 09 - chico

09 - 10 - matt male

10 - 1115 - mark freeman

1115 - 1215 - phil richards

1215 - 0115 - ralph forster

Mega buzz on this one !

Edited by wiganer1

========

yes 5 days to go!

dj times

08 - 09 - chico

09 - 10 - matt male

10 - 1115 - mark freeman

Mega buzz on this one !

You know why there's a MEGA BUZZ on this one Mark, they've heard that i'm coming and bringing my DJ box with me!! :rolleyes:laugh.gif:D

Suzy xx

Guest Phil Richards

You know why there's a MEGA BUZZ on this one Mark, they've heard that i'm coming and bringing my DJ box with me!! :(:(:(

Suzy xx

:P:lol::P

Warwickshire

M6,J3,A444

Dj's for the night

Mark 'Fluff' Freeman

Phil Richards

Matthew Male

Chico and Ralph

details 07718 496968

======

ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO

COOP IS ON RIGHT

CU THERE FOLKS!

1ST TIME DEBUT OF MATTHEW MALE! - OH YES!

Guest Phil Richards

Warwickshire

M6,J3,A444

Dj's for the night

Mark 'Fluff' Freeman

Phil Richards

Matthew Male

Chico and Ralph

details 07718 496968

======

ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO

COOP IS ON RIGHT

CU THERE FOLKS!

1ST TIME DEBUT OF MATTHEW MALE!

Mark do you have a post code for the club? i know i have been b4 but that was more then a week ago :thumbsup:

========

yes 5 days to go!

dj times

08 - 09 - chico

09 - 10 - matt male

10 - 1115 - mark freeman

Mega buzz on this one !

1 day to go!

Looking forward to the night, superb dancefloor, great atmosphere, great people running it!!

See you tomorrow.

Suzy xx

Guest Phil Richards

1 day to go!

Looking forward to the night, superb dancefloor, great atmosphere, great people running it!!

See you tomorrow.

Suzy xx

See you later Mark if i don't get lost :thumbup:

Guest Matt Male

Nervously looking forward to tonight, changed my provisional playlist about 100 times, i'll just go with it later. Should be yet another packer, maybe even the biggest so far :thumbup:

See you all later :ohmy:

Nervously looking forward to tonight, changed my provisional playlist about 100 times, i'll just go with it later. Should be yet another packer, maybe even the biggest so far :thumbup:

See you all later :ohmy:

Look forward to hearing your set Matt, am sure you'll come up with the goods, with all the time you're putting into it :lol:

The Co-op is always a good nite. Just hope my better half recovers from her late nite/hangover she is trying to sleep off at the mo. Me and Tans will be there at any rate, so see you all later :yes:

Guest Phil Richards

See you all later :lol:

Just go for it play what you feel is right on the night :ohmy:

Look forward to hearing your set Matt, am sure you'll come up with the goods, with all the time you're putting into it :thumbup:

The Co-op is always a good nite. Just hope my better half recovers from her late nite/hangover she is trying to sleep off at the mo. Me and Tans will be there at any rate, so see you all later :ohmy:

See you both later tonight then off to the Marrs.

Best

Tabs