Prestatyn Dates For Nex Year?

Guest Baz

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well think someone should tell Pontins as they have it for 29th Feb on their brochure

https://www.pontins.com/centres/prestatynsa...cial_events.php

Thought it sounded a bit early and COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (mind you not cold at me dad's house biggrin.gif )

QoFxx

Thanks for flagging it up Chrissieo

Contacted Pontins web people to check where they got the Feb date from still waiting to hear back from them but as far as we are concerned (and the 2,500 who have booked !) it is 13th to 17th March 2008 Artists being booked as I write !!

see you there

Rob & karen

further to the above topic see below

Important news regarding Prestatyn weekender next year

The date for the Spring weekender has been changed by Pontins due to Merseyside school holidays half term arrangements .

THE DATE IS NOW Fri 29th Feb to Mon 3rd of March 2008 which is Two weeks earlier than we advertised at the 2007 weekender.

Everyone who has pre-booked this event will be receiving a letter directly from Pontins (thats a lot of postage for 2,500 people) Thursday nights date is 28th Feb.

We had this confirmed by e-mail last night, please let anyone know who is already making travel arrangements from abroad etc to attend the weekender.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause at this early stage.

However the Midnight hour team can give you a taster and confirm that our first artist booked

are THE PRECISIONS returning with the missing Michael this time , out of all our acts they are the ones everyone keeps asking for !!!!

See You There biggrin.gif

Rob & karen for Midnight Hour team

Missed them (The Precisions) last time :( Dates in the diary for this one though !!!!!!!!!Come Rain or Shine !!! :ohmy: And It's a 'Leap Year' so beware you Guys, expect a lot of Marriage proposals from the Ladies . And it's St Davids Day...I for one will be wearing National Costume..may even buy some new wellies !!!!

CPTN MORGAN :D

Thanks for flagging it up Chrissieo

Contacted Pontins web people to check where they got the Feb date from still waiting to hear back from them but as far as we are concerned (and the 2,500 who have booked !) it is 13th to 17th March 2008 Artists being booked as I write !!

see you there

Rob & karen

I'm impressed myself, I'm not usually that observant :ohmy:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissieo

Bumping this up to keep high profile for date change. Just had a text from Maria (Chesterfield) alerting me to this date change. Very important for folk like us with child-care to re-sort. Doh it also clashes with Mother's day again, for the past years my mothers day present to the kids mum has been to send her the kids, always falls on Mother day. Also this year St David, deck the halls with daffs!

Good to see you sat Rob

Dean

further to the above topic see below

Important news regarding Prestatyn weekender next year

The date for the Spring weekender has been changed by Pontins due to Merseyside school holidays half term arrangements .

THE DATE IS NOW Fri 29th Feb to Mon 3rd of March 2008 which is Two weeks earlier than we advertised at the 2007 weekender.

Everyone who has pre-booked this event will be receiving a letter directly from Pontins (thats a lot of postage for 2,500 people) Thursday nights date is 28th Feb.

We had this confirmed by e-mail last night, please let anyone know who is already making travel arrangements from abroad etc to attend the weekender.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause at this early stage.

However the Midnight hour team can give you a taster and confirm that our first artist booked

are THE PRECISIONS returning with the missing Michael this time , out of all our acts they are the ones everyone keeps asking for !!!!

See You There :D

Rob & karen for Midnight Hour team

Hooray!!.. great news for me - I can actually make it now for the whole weekend.. :ohmy:

Jayne.x.