There's That Beat Magazine

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Who in the Uk stocks this please (and doesn't overcharge on postage)

I have copies Pete...£5 postage to you :thumbsup::) ..Free postage Pete for all the stuff you have sent me..pm me with address..

I have more copies if any folk want one...Just pm me.....

post-1203-1183648570_thumb.jpg

Also got a few copies of Vol 3 also...

Yes really nice fanzine,done with love and care...

Edited by little-stevie
Social source share

Thanks for the compliments Pottsy.

We have all back issues in stock. Better snap up #1 REALLY fast though. We only have so many left. We still have some number #2s and a decent amount of #3s.

I'm especially proud of this issue #4-our anniversary issue and I know Dave is too. I've done interviews with Mike Terry and Dave has interviewed the Harthon guys. We've also got a piece on Motown records, a review of Prestatyn 2007 and review of an allnighter in Pittsburgh. Neil Rushton also did a nice writeup on UK issues of 45s. Our biggest and best issue yet! We're hammering away on issue #5 right now and can't wait to unleash it onto all you soul fans out there!

If some of the local UK guys don't have what you're looking for, issues can be ordered from our web site and you can pay with PayPal if you like. Even though they are being shipped from the US, you'll get 'em lickety spilt. Come and check us out: https://www.theresthatbeat.com

Thanks a million for the kind words and support that's been surrounding our magazine. It keeps Dave and I encouraged to keep giving you our very best!

-Jason

Social source share

Thanks for the compliments Pottsy.

We have all back issues in stock. Better snap up #1 REALLY fast though. We only have so many left. We still have some number #2s and a decent amount of #3s.

I'm especially proud of this issue #4-our anniversary issue and I know Dave is too. I've done interviews with Mike Terry and Dave has interviewed the Harthon guys. We've also got a piece on Motown records, a review of Prestatyn 2007 and review of an allnighter in Pittsburgh. Neil Rushton also did a nice writeup on UK issues of 45s. Our biggest and best issue yet! We're hammering away on issue #5 right now and can't wait to unleash it onto all you soul fans out there!

If some of the local UK guys don't have what you're looking for, issues can be ordered from our web site and you can pay with PayPal if you like. Even though they are being shipped from the US, you'll get 'em lickety spilt. Come and check us out: https://www.theresthatbeat.com

Thanks a million for the kind words and support that's been surrounding our magazine. It keeps Dave and I encouraged to keep giving you our very best!

-Jason

I bought a copy from Dusty Groove the other day, the Harthon article is great

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!