• Views 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest kev such

Morning Brav.

Hope alls well mate. Have been looking forward to this since we spoke in April in Tenerife.

Cars full of petrol, bags packed,hotels booked,me record box is all sorted and Karens probably going to need to take enough stuff to last a week.

Brav can you PM me your telephone mobile number mate, so i can call you when i get into Crewe? We are setting off from here at 12.00. Why do women believe that because we are going to a different part of the country (not world) that shops are not the same ones as we have got down here?

Anyway thanks for the spot Brav and i will see you when we get up there.

Regards mate

Kev and Karen.

P.S. I'm going to leave any modern (disco) tracks at home, so Kev needn't ask me for any. Kev sent me a flyer with a revised format to it. Its hilarious, i'll bring it up with me.

Till tomorrow.

Kev.

Morning Brav.

Hope alls well mate. Have been looking forward to this since we spoke in April in Tenerife.

Cars full of petrol, bags packed,hotels booked,me record box is all sorted and Karens probably going to need to take enough stuff to last a week.

Brav can you PM me your telephone mobile number mate, so i can call you when i get into Crewe? We are setting off from here at 12.00. Why do women believe that because we are going to a different part of the country (not world) that shops are not the same ones as we have got down here?

Anyway thanks for the spot Brav and i will see you when we get up there.

Regards mate

Kev and Karen.

P.S. I'm going to leave any modern (disco) tracks at home, so Kev needn't ask me for any. Kev sent me a flyer with a revised format to it. Its hilarious, i'll bring it up with me.

Till tomorrow.

Kev.

Hi Kev

Its been a long time since Tenerife and am looking forward to catching up with all the gossip.

Also looking forward to your spot mate, should be a cracking nite with the final hour going to Clive Read who will delight us with a full hour of top class R&B.

Has Karen packed the kitchen sink ? it will probably be one with a double drainer !!! :wicked::huh::lol:

Brav

Hi Kev

Its been a long time since Tenerife and am looking forward to catching up with all the gossip.

Also looking forward to your spot mate, should be a cracking nite with the final hour going to Clive Read who will delight us with a full hour of top class R&B.

Has Karen packed the kitchen sink ? it will probably be one with a double drainer !!! laugh.gif:thumbsup::lol:

Brav

Guest kev such

Hi Brav,

Just to let you know that the gang from northamptonshire will be at the North ward This Saturday, really looking forward to it, one of the best soul venues in the country.

Kev and Gloria

Morning Kev.

Just got to get the dog settled with the neighbours, shower, have breakfast, and then were off.

Gonna leave in about 2 hours. See you and Gloria up there mate.

Regards

Kev.

Morning Kev.

Just got to get the dog settled with the neighbours, shower, have breakfast, and then were off.

Gonna leave in about 2 hours. See you and Gloria up there mate.

Regards

Kev.

I bet Kev has got his Travolta White Suit on and Gloria will be wearing Hotpants and a Boobtube.

Hi Brav,

Just to let you know that the gang from northamptonshire will be at the North ward This Saturday, really looking forward to it, one of the best soul venues in the country.

Kev and Gloria

Hi Kev & Gloria

Great to see you both tonight.

What a long way to travel, but you both know it will be worth it.