Driving Beat Soul Club

WELL IT'S ONLY 2 WEEKS UNTIL ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT SIX HILLS IF THIS PLACE GETS ANY BETTER WE WILL HAVE TO OPEN ANOTHER ROOM.ERM NOT A BAD IDEA,BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS THIS VENUE IS TURNING INTO ONE OF THE BEST AROUND.I KEEP SAYING IT BUT GREAT PEOPLE,GREAT ATMOSPHERE & A FRIENDLY WELCOME. AS WELL AS GREAT MUSIC WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT.SO OLD FACES & NEW IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE YOU THERE. :unsure:

• Replies 35
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Driving Beat Soul Club presents a

Northern Soul Night

with Guest DJ's

Graham "Billy backdrop" Weaver (Chesterfield)

and Kev "KC" (Burton on Trent)

come and see why this has grown into 100+ venue per month

SIX HILLS HOTEL The Fosseway (A46) Leicestershire, LE14 3PD

Saturday 21 July and every 3rd Saturday 8:00pm - 2:00am

Guests plus resident DJ's Bryn, Kev and Garry

The friendliest venue on the Planet where DJ's and promoters play to the floor and personally welcome everybody. The venue where you choose the music and you'll hear a bit of everything!

Great sounds, Great location, late bar

For more info call

Bryn on 07768 910131

Or Kev on 07946 727779

Or Garry on 07723 089639 Back

Guest gibber

Northern Soul Night

with Guest DJ's

The friendliest venue on the Planet where DJ's and promoters play to the floor and personally welcome everybody. The venue where you choose the music and you'll hear a bit of everything!

For more info call

Bryn on 07768 910131

Or Kev on 07946 727779

Sorry guys got some bad news.

Looks like you will have to put up with us again . biggrin.gif

Expect my usual travelling companions . :yes:

andy

the bad back gang will be there ohmy.gif you boys coming down to my nite 20th at enderby :lol:

MUST TRY TO GET YOU A ZIMMER FRAME MARK ONE WITH A BASKET ON THE FRONT TO PUT YOUR RECORDS IN,CANT KEEP LETTING NETTY CARRY THEM FOR YOU. :D

Guest GazArcher

the bad back gang will be there :lol: you boys coming down to my nite 20th at enderby :boxing:

HI MARK. HEARD THAT BORRUSIA MUNCHEN GLASSBACK MIGHT BE PLAYING AND WILL SLIP A FEW DISC. biggrin.gif

Guest GazArcher

:thumbsup: START OF ANOTHER "UNSETTLED" WEEK WITH PLENTY OF SHOWERS AND NOT MUCH SUN!!!!

EVERYONES SUFFERING FROM S.A.D. :thumbup:

BUT WAIT, IS THAT SUNLIGHT I SEE AT THE END OF THIS DARK, DAMP, AND MISERABLE TUNNEL?

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

SUMMER STARTS THIS WEEKEND AT THE SIXHILLS SUMMER SOULTICE. :thumbsup:

AS YOUR SOUL DOCTOR I MUST INSIST THAT YOU SEEK TREATMENT FOR THIS S.A.D. DISSORDER AND TAKE A WHALLOPING GREAT BIG DOSE OF NORTHERN AS DELIVERED BY THE SOUL MEDICS ALSO KNOWN AS........

THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB

GUARRANTEED TO PUT THE SUNSHINE INSIDE YOU, TO LIFT YOUR SOUL AND MAKE YOU DANCE THE BLUES AWAY.

ITS ALSO VERY GOOD FOR BAD BACKS!!!!!!! SO NO EXCUSES

SIXHILLS THIS SATURDAY 21st JULY......MEDICATION THAT GOES DOWN WITHOUT A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR.....LEAVES NO BITTER AFTER TASTE, JUST A GREAT MEMORY OF ANOTHER NIGHT OF SOUL SATISFACTION.

SEE YER THERE........

Northern Soul Night

with Guest DJ's

For more info call

Bryn on 07768 910131

Or Kev on 07946 727779

Melton gang will be there m8 no scoot rallys ,looks like another cracking night lads :lol:

Guest GazArcher

4 people get captured in Iraq, a teddy boy, a greaser, a hoody, and a soul boy. They are told that they are going to be shot and that they have 1 last request. The terrorist asks the teddy boy "whats your last request?" he replies " i would like the hits of the rock n roll greats played non stop for 24hrs." Then he asks the greaser "whats your last request?" to which he replies " i would like all the hits of all the heavy metal bands in the world played non stop for 24hrs" Then he asks the hoody "whats your last request?" to which he replies " gangster rap innit for like all day you know what i'm saying, innit" The terrorist then turns to the soul boy and says "right thats 24hrs of rock n roll, 24hrs of heavy metal, and 24hrs of gangster rap. Whats your last request?" to which the soul boy replies "shot me. just f**king shot me now!!"

THE FUN STARTS NOW, LETS FACE IT WITH THIS WEATHER WE ALL NEED CHEERING UP!

LOOKING ITS GONNA BE ANOTHER GOOD UN AT SIXHILLS, A GREAT NIGHT IN PROSPECT

LOOK OUT 2MORO FOR SOME MORE ADVICE FROM THE SOUL DOCTOR

KEEP ON KEEPING ON

Guest GazArcher

WELL IT'S MIDWEEK, THE WEATHER FORECAST IS NOT GOOD, PEOPLE ARE FEELING LOW.

NOW AS YOUR SOUL DOCTOR I DEMAND THAT WE APPLY SOME PMA... POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.....

MIDWEEK............THAT MEANS THE WEEKEND IS NEARLY HERE

WEATHER FORECAST POOR............ BUT IT DON'T RAIN IN DOORS

PEOPLE FEELING LOW................................MEANS THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER......AND THATS RIGHT

:P SMILE BECAUSE THE WEEKS NEARLY OVER AND SIXHILLS SOUL NIGHT WITH THE DRIVING BEAT BEAT SOUL CLUB IS ALMOST HERE. THE FRIENDLIEST LITTLE SOUL CLUB ON THE PLANET.

I PRESCIBE A DOUBLE DOSE OF SIXHILLS AND PLENTY OF FLUIDS...IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :unsure:

CATCH YOU TOMORROW

Guest GazArcher

whats the doctor going to prescribe for the bad back gang :thumbsup:

:ohmy: THE SOUL DOCTOR IS CONCERNED ABOUT ALL THE BAD BACKS AND THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THAT COME WITH THEM.

MY CURE IS A GOOD DOSE OF SOUL SATISFACTION FROM THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB. A LITTLE MAGIC WILL HAVE YOU SPELLBOUND WHICH WHEN MIXED WITH PLENTY OF FLUIDS WILL PROVIDE THE BEST PAIN KILLER ON THE MARKET. IF YOU NEED A CURE FOR ANY PAIN THEN I'M THE ONE TO DO IT. THE SECRET IS THE BEAT THAT DRIVES THE SOUL AND FILLS YOU WITH LOVE LOVE LOVE. FOR ENERGY A DIET OF SUGAR DUMPLINGS, MY SUGAR BABY, AND SLICED TOMATOES WILL DO THE TRICK.

AINT THAT GOOD ENOUGH? IF YOU REQUIRE A SECOND OPINION IT AINT NECESSARY BECAUSE THIS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS. SO DON'T GO AGAINST THE LAWS OF LOVE, NO NEED TO HAVE JUST A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING, SO TO GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT IF YOU WANT TO RID YOURSELF OF ANY PAINS, STRAINS, AND SADDNESS FROM THIS WET SUMMER THEN THERE IS ONLY ONE CURE...................

GET DOWN TO SIXHILLS THIS SATURDAY

ENJOY THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB

AND DANCE DANCE DANCE THE BLUES AWAY!!!!!!!

NEXT SURGERY MONDAY......NO NEED FOR AN APPOINTMENT.

Edited by GazArcher

well for old gits out there the young ones are coming so if you need any help dont be afraid to ask ............. somebody that care becaurse we dont :wave: you ought to be like me and sue young fit and just so young and it feels so good to be the youngest there :thumbsup: and the drinks are on marky mole :ohmy::ohmy: i would have said on kev but he is that tight he wakes up in the night to see if he as lost any sleep lol :yes: see you all there saterday night wouldnt miss it great venue and promoters

Edited by night nurse

Is this the same nite nurse that's recently been off work for months following a sex change? Sue might need to be introduced to Peter Rabbit!!!!1

well for old gits out there the young ones are coming so if you need any help dont be afraid to ask ............. somebody that care becaurse we dont :hypo: you ought to be like me and sue young fit and just so young and it feels so good to be the youngest there :thumbsup: and the drinks are on marky mole beer.gif:hypo: i would have said on kev but he is that tight he wakes up in the night to see if he as lost any sleep lol tongue.gif see you all there saterday night wouldnt miss it great venue and promoters

well for old gits out there the young ones are coming so if you need any help dont be afraid to ask ............. somebody that care becaurse we dont :D you ought to be like me and sue young fit and just so young and it feels so good to be the youngest there :thumbsup: and the drinks are on marky mole :(:hypo: i would have said on kev but he is that tight he wakes up in the night to see if he as lost any sleep lol :D see you all there saterday night wouldnt miss it great venue and promoters

DAVE YOU MIGHT BE THE YOUNGEST BUT YOU MUST OF HAD A HARD LIFE YOU LOOK ABOUT 73.NEXT TIME HAVE A FACE LIFT NOT A SEX CHANGE BUT YOU MIOGHT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR BELLY BUTTON IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR FOREHEAD.LOL yes.gif

Always a good antidote for whatever he great British weather can throw at us!!!!!!!!!

A late message for anyone undecided where to go, get along to Six Hills 6 hours of floor fillers for £3, friendly people, great atmosphere, a bit of everything from rare northern to xover, R&B to motown, underplayed northern to northern classics. If you're going on to Stoke why not use it for your warm up!

the line up is;

8pm till 9pm Bryn (Under played & rare northern)

9pm till 10pm Kev (Xover & modern)

10pm till 11pm Guest DJ KC (Ex Cleos's Derby)

11pm till 12pm Guest DJ Graham Weaver (Ex Chesterfield)

12pm till 1am Bryn (Classic Northern, R&B & Motown)

1am till 2am Kev (Floorfillers)

Get you name down for the upcomeing warm up spots we are looking for DJ's and collectors to do the warm up's several names already noted "What's in your box?"

A late message for anyone undecided where to go, get along to Six Hills 6 hours of floor fillers for £3, friendly people, great atmosphere, a bit of everything from rare northern to xover, R&B to motown, underplayed northern to northern classics. If you're going on to Stoke why not use it for your warm up!

the line up is;

8pm till 9pm Bryn (Under played & rare northern)

9pm till 10pm Kev (Xover & modern)

10pm till 11pm Guest DJ KC (Ex Cleos's Derby)

11pm till 12pm Guest DJ Graham Weaver (Ex Chesterfield)

12pm till 1am Bryn (Classic Northern, R&B & Motown)

1am till 2am Kev (Floorfillers)

Get you name down for the upcomeing warm up spots we are looking for DJ's and collectors to do the warm up's several names already noted "What's in your box?"

JUST UNDER A HOUR FOR THE START OF A CRACKING NIGHT FOLKS :thumbup:

Guest gibber

We always feel so welcome here, such nice people and the promoters are always near the door to welcome you which is nice to see.

The lads feel at home .Even Sully Danced to three in a row.

It was nice to here more of the modern this time.

:thumbup:

Good luck with the soul night Mary it was nice to meet up with you and Ray, likewise all the soul source members. Just get every were these days

We lost Kev & Gwen on the way home , Just hope they got back to Wisbech ok

Wont be able to make the next one but hope to see you all soon.

andy

Edited by gibber
Guest GazArcher

:thumbup: GLAD YOU AND THE THE CREW ENJOYED YOURSELVES AT THE END OF THE DAY THATS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.

SORRY YOU WON'T BE AT THE NEXT ONE BUT SEPTEMBER WILL SOON COME AROUND AND WE WILL SEE YOU THEN

ALL THE BEST AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT