Belfast Soul Club

Guest kevnewry

Guest kevnewry

Bit late posting this up,but if any of our UK brothers or sisters are over for a wee visit at the weekend and need some Serious Soul..... The Errigle Inn,Ormeau Road Belfast.

Saturday Night 8PM til late..... Any info wanted please feel free to pm me.

IN SOUL Kev :yes:

• Replies 6
  • Views 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bit late posting this up,but if any of our UK brothers or sisters are over for a wee visit at the weekend and need some Serious Soul..... The Errigle Inn,Ormeau Road Belfast.

IN SOUL Kev :wicked:

WISH I WAS ! BUT RESTING UP BEFORE THE MAYHEM NEXT WEEK, PITY WE WONT SEE YOU BUT WONT BE LONG UNTILL BSC ANNIVERSARY !!!! ANYONE IN BELFAST...GET YOUR GOOD-SELF DOWN TO 'THE ERRIGLE INN'...THEY KNOW THEIR ONIONS...AND THE TUNES ARE PRETTY DAMN GOOD TOO !!!!

WISH I WAS ! BUT RESTING UP BEFORE THE MAYHEM NEXT WEEK, PITY WE WONT SEE YOU BUT WONT BE LONG UNTILL BSC ANNIVERSARY !!!! ANYONE IN BELFAST...GET YOUR GOOD-SELF DOWN TO 'THE ERRIGLE INN'...THEY KNOW THEIR ONIONS...AND THE TUNES ARE PRETTY DAMN GOOD TOO !!!!

chris

its gonna be a busy week :wicked:

just the way it should be all the time....see u soon

IN SOUL Kev :wicked:

Yeah, I wish we could come over for BSC tomorrow nite, but still lots to do for next weeks madness in Manchester at the same time as packing for Mexico another mad couple of Soul weekenders over there :lol::thumbsup: Got the tickets for the anniversary but not sure bout hotels near The Errigle Inn. We stayed at the Holidayinn last year, I think it was on Ormeau Road, is it near the venue? Any other hotels near by? Have a great time :huh: Ta Carlos

Yeah, I wish we could come over for BSC tomorrow nite, but still lots to do for next weeks madness in Manchester at the same time as packing for Mexico another mad couple of Soul weekenders over there :lol::thumbsup: Got the tickets for the anniversary but not sure bout hotels near The Errigle Inn. We stayed at the Holidayinn last year, I think it was on Ormeau Road, is it near the venue? Any other hotels near by? Have a great time :wicked: Ta Carlos

Carlos

see you next week and we can fill you in on hotels.

think the holiday inn was probably ormeau avenue which is pretty near :huh:

Guest jo65

All set for tomorrow night, and iv'e even went out and got some sweeties in for the door!

Wonder where I got that idea from :wicked:

Chris n Carlos will look forward to seein you guys next week biggrin.gif

Guest kevnewry

Pity cant make Madchester,hpoefully get across the water soon though,you guys get plenty of rest and look after the dynamic duo when they arrive. :wicked: