Who Sings And How Much

Guest Ste Brazil

Guest Ste Brazil

Hi,

Ok a bit vague, but i cant remember who sings the track, i think it is on the Jaywalking label and is probably called 'If this aint / is love', a well known track but for the life of me cant remember who sings it....

Ste. :yes:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

Ok a bit vague, but i cant remember who sings the track, i think it is on the Jaywalking label and is probably called 'If this aint / is love', a well known track but for the life of me cant remember who sings it....

www.soulclub.org/stream/The_Precisions_-_If_This_Is_Love_(I'd_Rather_Be_Lonely).ram

The Precisions on Drew? £15 - £20

www.soulclub.org/stream/The_Continental_4_-_The_Way_I_Love_You.ram

The Continental Four on Jay Walking? Again £15 - £20

Edited by pikeys dog
Social source share

Hi,

Hi Ste...........Johnny Bartel and the Soul Masters....If this isn't love ....Solid State?

ATB Stevie

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

www.soulclub.org/stream/The_Precisions_-_If_This_Is_Love_(I'd_Rather_Be_Lonely).ram

The Precisions on Drew? £15 - £20

www.soulclub.org/stream/The_Continental_4_-_The_Way_I_Love_You.ram

The Continental Four on Jay Walking? Again £15 - £20

I know / have the 'Way i love..' track, will give the other a listen later - cant listen at work!

Thanks.

Social source share