The Appointments Red Coach + Ramona Collins Clarks

Can anybody send me good quality label scans of The Appointments Red Coach + Ramona Collins Clarks please?

A friend needs them to help a Baker design a secret/suprise birthday cake for a good friend of theres. So ssshhh keep it quiet!

Email please to D.Pearson@bradford.ac.uk

thanks in advance,

derek

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anybody send me good quality label scans of The Appointments Red Coach + Ramona Collins Clarks please?

A friend needs them to help a Baker design a secret/suprise birthday cake for a good friend of theres. So ssshhh keep it quiet!

Email please to D.Pearson@bradford.ac.uk

thanks in advance,

derek

Derek

Do you mean the Appointments - 'I Saw You There' on De-Lite rather them 'Keep On' on Red Coach? I can get you a scan of 'Keep On' on De-Lite, if that's any help.

I've tried to email you these.

Social source share

Ooops yes I did mean the Appointments on De-Lite not Redd Coach (DP makes note to himself-in future check facts before posting in haste) very well double guessed Simon. Thanks to everyone who sent me the label scans either by PM or via email. Chalky I'll send you the Appointments scan by email.

derek

Top Tip: To view label scans of some very rare records indeed investigate the website of a very well known record dealer based between Nottingham and Leicester or thereabouts

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!