• Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest stromberg

Tams - This Precious Moment - Sounds South. Anybody got one for sale? thumbsup.gif Thanks Cressy

put up a want a few weeks ago- with no result

the copy last night on ebay ended at a price I will not pay for that 45, I'd rather stick with my album..plus you also get the bonus of a tremendous picture on the album sleeve :thumbsup:

good luck anyway

btw the album can still be bought for 18usd from craig moerer

best,

stefan

Social source share

put up a want a few weeks ago- with no result

the copy last night on ebay ended at a price I will not pay for that 45, I'd rather stick with my album..plus you also get the bonus of a tremendous picture on the album sleeve biggrin.gif

good luck anyway

btw the album can still be bought for 18usd from craig moerer

best,

stefan

Hi Stefan I put a snipe on the one on ebay & got up this morning to find it had gone mad. I might go for the album is the precious track the same as the 45. Thanks Cressy

Social source share

Hi there,

First good luck in your search for the 45 but i would go for the album, which has a slightly different mix i think ( longer intro )

While on the subject how much has the 45 been selling for and which one, i have a yellow copy see below but isn't this a second press? i have the album which is a red label from 1978 can some kind person on her clear up the difference.

Thanks

Andy

post-2453-1183913860_thumb.jpg

post-2453-1183913910_thumb.jpg

post-2453-1183913940_thumb.jpg

post-2453-1183913860_thumb.jpg

post-2453-1183913910_thumb.jpg

post-2453-1183913940_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Just played the yellow 45 version and sounds the same as the album, i always thought their were different? ( getting old and confused laugh.gif )

Andy

£72 That's gone up a bit i was still thinking about £30 tops, must try and keep up on prices

Social source share

Thanks everyone for the info. I've now bought the LP from Craig Moerer but would still like it on 45 if anybody wants to part with one. Cheers Cressy

What did this go for on Ebay? I've been playing this one for a few years and always said it sounded like it should be worth more than it was. If the Ultimates goes for the kind of money that it does, then this should be up there as well. Pick it up cheap while you can, there's so many 70's like this.

Jordi

Social source share

What did this go for on Ebay? I've been playing this one for a few years and always said it sounded like it should be worth more than it was. If the Ultimates goes for the kind of money that it does, then this should be up there as well. Pick it up cheap while you can, there's so many 70's like this.

Jordi

twas around $150

my snipe was nowhere near enough laugh.gif

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

DRIVING MUSIC IMHO

NOT AS NICE AS THE FABULOUS CAPRICES MARK :shades:

am i to understand that you have one of these Nev ?

Social source share