• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bogue

what would these go for

i'd say they're quite hard, no?

too young for me and young girls beware obviously

and no, i haven't got 'tendencies' :wicked:

Asked about the Ambassadors one a couple of months or so back actualy Dan, here's the link, as someone put up a page with some nice info on them from another site.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=46416

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

Guest uroffal

what would these go for

i'd say they're quite hard, no?

too young for me and young girls beware obviously

and no, i haven't got 'tendencies' :wicked:

Ambassadors on Fleet does seem to be a hard one - I had VG- copy a few years back and even that went for around £80/£90, so reckon book is about right.

Social source share

If you can get 250 UKP for the Four Gents "take the money and run" would be my advise as it hardly ever reaches that amount when offered on ebay which is quite often to be honest. Still a damned great record, please don`t get me wrong. Ambassadors...truly another great and indeed rare record. 300 for a minter shhould be about right. Traded a us grading vg+ / uk ex+ copy years ago with a known dealer for 250 UKP (still got my own copy though and wouldn`t let it go for the money in the world). Interesting story on the side is that the leadsinger himself wrote the title about one young girl (groupie we would call it nowadays) who always attended all concerts of the Ambassadors in the Sixties. Finally they ended up married and are still happy with one another, think Linda is her name. Story comes from the leadsinger himself smile.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert