Soul Source

• Replies 29
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

Look at the amount of people online at the moment!
141 guests???? sign up, join in!

141 guests, 78 members, 7 anonymous members Pete-SThe Phantom JanitorNight OwlPhilTNORTHERN NEVsoul cityDCFCRangerbobHammersoul,blackwhitePerryBearsyPat Wallaceveep1296soulcarpconcretejerikathygogosoul45erboualemjackormebaz atkinsonarnie jTOADsoulpeter,Dundeedavie2soulmasterjust mosydney bridgemicksmixweingardendancingcollectorSteveGbill storeysean danielsSoulhustlerwilxypat and cat,darkhorse01252CristianMickDpetebangorSeamusTommyAdam Gmischiefrussoul1chrissieomiffJohn SiretCSTAmillbrandchrisgmervcressy,Philh18milesmoldieMBarretttopsoulcatJohn Mayveepmanpete60vic-shotJOE TORQUAYC.Bkent soul clubMSOJKaren HeathHayleyboba,soulwaxusaRaymkeithwwolvessoulboysoulAdequateNCFC 

CFC

Pete i have noticed in the past well over 200 guests peering through before, shame they dont all say hello as there might be some nice people amongst that lot and not then having to talk to the same old loonies that we have to chat with on here all the time thumbsup.gif

Hi you secret lot you wave.gif
Social source share

must admit i was a tad wary of joining at first as my knowledge of rare soul is nowt compared to some,thought it might be full of anoraks who would scorn if i asked a stupid question but everyone ive spoken to is fine,bought loads of great tunes off here too, im really glad i plucked up the courage to join,its a great community of soul people !

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Funniest thing about Soul Source is when you 'google' it and get vaginal dilators ohmy.gif  (well I thought so anyway!)

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest Bearsy

must admit i was a tad wary of joining at first as my knowledge of rare soul is nowt compared to some,thought it might be full of anoraks who would scorn if i asked a stupid question but everyone ive spoken to is fine,bought loads of great tunes off here too, im really glad i plucked up the courage to join,its a great community of soul people !

you should of been a tad more wary of your choice of avatar Arnie :lol::thumbsup:

True about the rest of what your saying, made some great friends on here and met loads of smashing people with an enthusiasm to match not just soul but life thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Look at the amount of people online at the moment!

141 guests???? sign up, join in!

141 guests, 78 members, 7 anonymous members Pete-S, The Phantom Janitor, Night Owl, PhilT, NORTHERN NEV, soul city, DCFC, Ranger, bob, Hammersoul, blackwhite, Perry, Bearsy, Pat Wallace, veep1296, soulcarp, concrete, jeri, kathygogo, soul45er, boualem, jackorme, baz atkinson, arnie j, TOAD, soulpeter, Dundeedavie2, soulmaster, just mo, sydney bridge, micksmix, weingarden, dancingcollector, SteveG, bill storey, sean daniels, Soulhustler, wilxy, pat and cat, darkhorse01252, Cristian, MickD, petebangor, Seamus, Tommy, Adam G, mischief, russoul1, chrissieo, miff, John Siret, CSTA, millbrand, chrisg, merv, cressy, Philh, 18miles, moldie, MBarrett, topsoulcat, John May, veepman, pete60, vic-shot, JOE TORQUAY, C.B, kent soul club, MSOJ, Karen Heath, Hayley, boba, soulwaxusa, Raym, keithw, wolvessoulboy, soulAdequate, NCFC

Hi Pete

Well spotted Mate, It would be good if some of the 141 guests were to sign up,

I'm so pleased that I did, I remember when I was one of those guests,

Soul Source is such a welcome part of my day now.

Social source share

Guest Trevski

BAZ A

thumbsup.gif I recon' 'Guests' should be restricted to, say, 'All about the soul' to encourage 'em to join. Too many just check 'Sounds' and 'Events calendar'  :D  We don't all bite on here!...   :wicked:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Funniest thing about Soul Source is when you 'google' it and get vaginal dilators ohmy.gif (well I thought so anyway!)

Don't encourage our guests to "google" it then Trevski, they could get the wrong idea about our beloved all soulful organ :wicked:

Social source share

It's quarter to four on Saturday morning and there's 116 guests.......spooky eh! I reckon they could all be Peeping Toms you know, and before you wonder why I'm making this observation, I'm on Soul Source Sentry duty courtesy of my employer :wicked: Goodnight......

Social source share

Guest Una Scot-Oz

It's quarter to four on Saturday morning and there's 116 guests.......spooky eh! I reckon they could all be Peeping Toms you know, and before you wonder why I'm making this observation, I'm on Soul Source Sentry duty courtesy of my employer :wicked: Goodnight......

Remember some of us are in a different time zone! (and we need our sunnies here) shades.gif . I've got in contact with lots of old friends since I joined and occasionaly hear about some people I had forgotten about. It's also good for me to hear about the scene back home.

Social source share

you should of been a tad more wary of your choice of avatar Arnie :D:D

True about the rest of what your saying, made some great friends on here and met loads of smashing people with an enthusiasm to match not just soul but life :wicked:

But then again the downside is meeting people like Moldie. wicked.gif

How many of the guests do you think are people who have had their membership closed? :D

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

But then again the downside is meeting people like Moldie. :wicked:

How many of the guests do you think are people who have had their membership closed? mellow.gif

bound to be a few Ian, but i dont think there is that many that have been banned, i know of about 4, a lot of people i think are a bit apprehensive about where to start as we all seem to be a big happy family when we aint insulting each other and thinking we aknow it all about everything with our very self opinionated attitudes, surely its more fun being part of it, i hated looking in at fun and games as a kid,

just say hello in members introduction and have a good time

Social source share

Probably old bill trying to get in to freebasssssing good or bad thread..

laugh.gif

Not sure all guests are legit soul fans as such. Don't mean 'legit', but didn't Mike say something about an increase of visitors from Google adwords or sim?

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

laugh.gif

Not sure all guests are legit soul fans as such. Don't mean 'legit', but didn't Mike say something about an incease of visitors from Google adwords or sim?

was a couple of weeks ago that was Ian :D

think had 400/500 on - it turned out there was a load of yahoo search bots running amock all over websites

think normally get a sort of 2/3 :1 guests to members which sort of sounds right

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!