Rolls Royce Barnoldswick

Rolls Royce Barnoldswick

Skipton Rd Barnoldswick

cellebrating 10 years of soul in west craven

Rolls Royce Skipton rd Barnoldswick on the Yorkshire /Lancashire boarder

Friday 27th July 2007

Northern Soul, Motown, & quality 70's

Dj's ROMAN,Mike Kemp,(Hull)Billy foster(Burnley), Andy Childs(Nelson), Sully(Radcliffe)

Very special guest Neil Grainger (Clitheroe. The White Bull Gisburn)

Neil plays a weekly Radio soul show on Ribble valley radio

https://ribblevalleyradio.org.uk/ On Saturdays 2pm till 4pm well worth a listen.

8pm till 1-30 am £4 for soul info tel Roman 01282 613020

Large wooden dance floor, large private car park,

Join all the soulful people 4th Friday of each month at a top venue.

June at Barnoldswick saw one of our best nights ever with people travelling from around England. Norwich, Kendal (Cumbria), Malton (York's), Lancaster Blackpool,

Preston, Bradford, Keighley, Preston, Burnley, Skipton, Settle, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Clitheroe, Blackburn. Must be somewhere I've missed (sorry if I have)

But a great Big thank you to you all from us all at Barnoldswick for making it one of our best nights ever.

Mike kemp started night off by playing a set of quality 70's with the odd northern monster thrown in.

Next on the decks was Barnoldswick main man ROMAN he played a mixed bag Motown, 60t's,Northern with some 70's crossover, the dance floor was buzzing.

Ian G was next up 100 mph all the way with no prisoners taken a great set of northern Some fabulous dancing made this an unforgettable set (Brilliant set Ian)

Next up Mr Eddy Edmondson (Soul in the sun) Eddy played some killer 70's to start Off then some Motown & Northern Eddy wowed the crowd as always (Hope to have you back soon Eddy)

Barnoldswick Favourite Billy foster played some wonderful across the board quality soul, (I Loved the Garland green track Billy)

Barnoldswick is well known for the friendly people who attend so come & join us meet friends old & new

Listen to great music at one of the top venues in the north of England & be welcomed by our friendly door ladies Barbara & Wendy

Rolls Royce Barnoldswick

Sean Milward

Edited by mewithsoul
  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking forward to Barlick soul night. Had a great one in June. Thanks to all the travellers. Anyone wanting to stay over try Laburnum House tel 0708613026 or 01282 817331. Sully from Cheshire makes his debut at Rolls this month, also Neil Grainger fresn from his big success at White Bull night in Gisburn. Birthday boy Chilli and Bandana Billy Foster.

looking forward to next Friday at the Rolls Royce Barnolswick should be another great night with Roman & Wendy back well rested after a month in the Bahamas !! some great DJs on Seeya when i get there !

Neil G

Is Roman running soul nights in the Bahamas now (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)

Sean

Bahamas - if only - sunshine all the way. Desert island soul. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Is that you Roman? how ya doing matey?

Gonna try and get over to this event real soon, maybe this one, will see but not getting out anything like i used to,

Will see you at Brig anyway,

BTW how is Sully? not seen him for a while,

Pete Eccles

oops just checked date again and i'm playin at a local night so maybe next time

Edited by pete60

Yes it's me mate. Nice to hear from you Pete.

Sully is part of the Cheshire set now, but still gets up to Rolls. Didn't see you at Ritz, good night though! I'm on there in August.

See at Rolls Royce soul night in the near future. Picked up one you might like by Dorothy Berry "You better watch out" on planetary.

Roman

Yes it's me mate. Nice to hear from you Pete.

Sully is part of the Cheshire set now, but still gets up to Rolls. Didn't see you at Ritz, good night though! I'm on there in August.

See at Rolls Royce soul night in the near future. Picked up one you might like by Dorothy Berry "You better watch out" on planetary.

Roman

Roman i'm on at Brig with you in august laugh.gif

Also at Ian and Clares anniversary next week,

Have a good un Friday, pass my regards to Wendy,

Hi to Sully also

Pete

Good to see I'm on with you Pete. Quite a few coming over that night. If you read this could you get in touch with Ginger asap. He needs your address.

Will be playing across the board soul at Rolls , including some nice crossover.

Hi again Roman, just read this rang the Ginger ones mobile, switched off, sure he knows my number, anyway will try again tomorrow,

Again hope friday is a good one for ya, sure it will be matey,

Pete

Good to see I'm on with you Pete. Quite a few coming over that night. If you read this could you get in touch with Ginger asap. He needs your address.

Will be playing across the board soul at Rolls , including some nice crossover.

BTW always a pleasure sharing a stage with your good self Roman, even though your last appearence at Bolton Anglers was actually the last ever Bolton Anglers! :ohmy::thumbsup::ohmy:laugh.gif

Only joking matey, we closed it in style and went out with a bang for sure!

Cheers :rolleyes:

Guest Ranger

Good luck to Neil Grainger (White Bull Gisburn)Andy(CHILLY) Childs(Nelson),

This friday at Rolls Royce Barnoldswick I know nether of them need it because they both have wonderful record collections & great taste in music .but good luck anyway.

Sean

Hi Sean.

I was going to try and make this Friday but it turns out I'll be in Manchester (bl**dy kids). Should be at Gisburn next week though.

Kev

LAST SHOUT FOR BARNOLDSWICK ROLLS ROYCE TONIGHT Friday.

If you have not been come & see what you have been missing.

One of the best rooms & dance floors in the north.

A friendly crowd of people, some great music,

What more could you want, look forward to seeing lot's of you there tonight.

Sean