Victory Services Club

Guest Karen Heath

Guest Karen Heath

Does anyone have any info on the allnighter at the Victory Services Club coming up Friday 11th Feb? Have known about this for some time now but finding it hard to find anyone who knows about it and haven't seen any flyers either. Can't remember the line up although I'm pretty sure that Terry Jones and Marco Santucci are on. It's a fantastic venue but will need plenty of people to go to fill its large capacity.

Please help solve the mystery!

Kitty

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Does anyone have any info on the allnighter at the Victory Services Club coming up Friday 11th Feb? Have known about this for some time now but finding it hard to find anyone who knows about it and haven't seen any flyers either. Can't remember the line up although I'm pretty sure that Terry Jones and Marco Santucci are on. It's a fantastic venue but will need plenty of people to go to fill its large capacity.

Kitty

link

Click on the Gallery link above Karen, then look in the flyers section. Its one of the first ones you'll come to.

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

Kitty

link

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

link

Thanks Alison-although your message didn't appear, I found it. In the meantime, I had a brainwave and did look on flyers! It's not in events though.

SO, it's not an allnighter.....it runs from 8pm-1am at 67-69 Seymour St (near Marble Arch) and dj's are Mr Croasdell, Marco Santucci, Terry Jones and Neil Rushton.

In the words of Leslie Crowther......come on down!

Kitty

Social source share

Thanks Alison-although your message didn't appear, I found it. In the meantime, I had a brainwave and did look on flyers! It's not in events though.

SO, it's not an allnighter.....it runs from 8pm-1am at 67-69 Seymour St (near Marble Arch) and dj's are Mr Croasdell, Marco Santucci, Terry Jones and Neil Rushton.

In the words of Leslie Crowther......come on down!

Kitty

link

I really quite fancy this - and I'm a self confessed TJ groupie so can be easily tempted :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I really quite fancy this - and I'm a self confessed TJ groupie so can be easily tempted  laugh.gif

link

It's Marco for me that mop of wild wanton hair he's like a modden day Barry Gibb :thumbsup:

The wierd thing though is that i had a strange dream last week that had Ady and Neil in it and when i woke up i was going to bed :wicked:wink.gif:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!