arnie j

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi all,looking for a nice clean copy of be's that way sometimes on kashe, fair price please cos it aint rare !

cheers

jason

Whats a fair price,i aint looking all over the place unless i know its worth the effort,i know i deffo`have one on a maroon type label,with a very dark blue writing..........dont wanna`waste yer`time,and i dont want my time wasting,especialy for a crap record :boxing: ,see down here the standard cheepie £50 and it aint worth that,and rare means nothing when crap but add demand sky`s the limit.Ken

Social source share

hi ken, am i mistaken or isnt this a £20 tune tops ? others on here will tell me

cheers

jason

I`ll go with that Jason if its ok with you,decide before someone say`s Butch is playing it and its going for blah blah. :boxing:

PS,i`ll throw in signed for post.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Jason, try Steve Plumb mate, i think he has it on his site www.soulmusic.co.uk for about £15/20.00 hope this helps, pretty easy tune to locate.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Thanks Mark i have one. :boxing: virtuly the same price.

Infact the same price,let me do the same for you sometime.

Edited by ken
Social source share

thanks for the info mark, i appreciate it. ken is your copy ex mate ? if so i will have it, cheque ok ?let me know

cheers

jason

I think its M- will find now,let you know definetly in a few mins and send you a sound file aswell.cheers Jason.thats a sound file of the record when i find it.

Social source share

still waiting ken !

I am looking,done three big box`s and have another four,and then loads of 25 box`s so give us a few more mins i deffo`have it...honest.Ken

PS ME RECORDS AINT IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

Social source share