Salamone Giuseppe

:thumbsup:

hello every one

i am a collector from belgium

I know a lot of people are searching activly any information on a seller Salomon Giuseppe. He is on ebay with the id of chatvin50.

You can verify, I have given him very negative feedback.

I also have been robbed by him. I paid him 600 $ for two records I have never received. Now he is from Belgium and I am also from Belgium and because of him Belgian collectors have very bad reputation.

Now I found out his address and telephone number and I am willing to help everybody so that he will get in a lot of trouble and cannot rob anyone in future.

My id on ebay is bigvoice64 .

His address is :

SALAMONE JOSEPH 13 RUE

MASQUELIER RESIDENCE VINGTERNIER BLOC G APP

2 MONS 7000 BELGIQUE

His phone 0484 500838

e mail lepoutere80@hotmail.com

Edited by bigvoice64
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 23
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks for the information, so I won't buy from him in the future.

I've never bought from him but some others on here have and they will probably have a call or something.

I don't quite understand why you trusted him, as in his feedback it shows, that you bought some stuff from him in the past, that he delivered but then you knew it was him.

It's always the same with this rip off sellers they try to get a few positive feedback and then they sell the big money records and don't send them out after they got paid for it. Like that asshole in spain that ripped me and some others on here off two years ago.

You should visit him with some friends and ask politely about your records.

I hope you can get your records somehow.

cheers, Martin

Social source share

:thumbsup:

hello every one

i am a collector from belgium

I know a lot of people are searching activly any information on a seller Salomon Giuseppe. He is on ebay with the id of chatvin50.

You can verify, I have given him very negative feedback.

I also have been robbed by him. I paid him 600 $ for two records I have never received. Now he is from Belgium and I am also from Belgium and because of him Belgian collectors have very bad reputation.

Now I found out his address and telephone number and I am willing to help everybody so that he will get in a lot of trouble and cannot rob anyone in future.

My id on ebay is bigvoice64 .

His address is :

SALAMONE JOSEPH 13 RUE

MASQUELIER RESIDENCE VINGTERNIER BLOC G APP

2 MONS 7000 BELGIQUE

His phone 0484 500838

e mail lepoutere80@hotmail.com

link

He done me for 1100 Euros but i got lucky and my credit card refunded me as i paid through Paypal

paypal account

Valerie Guerton at the same address

Social source share

Under the name "Vincent Lepoutere" (same guy, without any doubt) he also has stated an address of

15 RUE DE BOUZANTONE

MONS (7000 post code I think)

BELGIUM

Telephone 065337556

I am quite sure this filthy swine is, or at least has been, a member of this forum under various names so watch out. The bastard left me negative feedback (my first ever :thumbup: ) since I did not pay for a record I won on ebay since I wanted more proof he had it, like more scans or photos in addition to the ones he already sent me. When I asked him why he could not send me additional scans and also asked where he got the ones he had sent me, his reply was "I have no scanner" :P . I hope this guy gets what he deserves one day. Why don't someone report him to the police in Belgium? There is plenty of evidence against him. He was also selling expensive brand watches on ebay recently, and I seriously doubt the buyers will get their watches. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Hi BigVoice, have you any info on A seller named Frederick Christine (ebay ID popcornoldies). I sent a few records in trade (a few cheapies and a M- Billy Arnell). He then decided, after my records had arrived at his end, that the deal was off and he would resend my records. He never did, so I probably lost a grand's worth of tackle, and I'm not best pleased I can tell you

:P:yes::P:P:P:P:thumbup:

Billy ranting_1.gif

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

I contacted the police with all the relevent 23 pages of details

and bank statements ,emails where the money was transfered from my account to his etc etc..

They can do f*** all

apparently if its out of the UK then their hands are tied

Tried the Mons feds and these cunts did not even get back to me,,INTERPOL

also were not interested in the fraudulent fucker

so short of shooting the Belgian Buttfucker

Im up shit creek.Since been told of multiple guys who have been done

over by this wank stain.He is supposedly involved in an organised crime syndicate and is ORGINALLY from the USA under another name where he served time in a US penitentiary for exactly the same fraudulent record scamm.

I WILL EAT HIS FUCKIN KIDS..

THE DONKEY RAPING SHIT EATER

I JUST WISH SOMETHING COULD BE DONE TO GET MY CASHBACK.

THE :threaten: GASHER

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

I would hang the b*****d on the national lottery and when those balls drop the chair would be pulled away!

Shane

link

Anyone fancy a trip over seas - What a crook !!!!! :thumbup:

Social source share

Hi BigVoice, have you any info on A seller named Frederick Christine (ebay ID popcornoldies). I sent a few records in trade (a few cheapies and a M- Billy Arnell). He then decided, after my records had arrived at his end, that the deal was off and he would resend my records. He never did, so I probably lost a grand's worth of tackle, and I'm not best pleased I can tell you

:wicked::wicked:ranting_1.gifranting_1.gifranting_1.gifranting_1.gifranting_1.gif

Billy ranting_1.gif

link

Not 100% sure but I think this is the same guy, under yet another name.

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Not 100% sure but I think this is the same guy, under yet another name.

link

I emailed this chap (popcorn oldies about a year ago ) and recieved dubious answers to my question so therfore decided it wasn't worth the risk - Chnces are it's the same geezer

Social source share

HI BILL I THINK IS THE SAME GUY I INFORMED HER TO BELGIUMAND LET YOU NOW PROMISED :wicked:

THIS IS THE OTHER ADRESS AND NAME FROM SALOMONE GIUSEPPE

Vincent Lepoutere

15 RUE DE BOUZANTONE

BELGIUM

Telephone 065337556

EMAILlepoutere80@hotmail.com

Social source share

HI

YES AND THIS IS THE OTHER ADRESS FROM THE SAME GUY

Vincent Lepoutere

15 RUE DE BOUZANTONE

BELGIUM

Telephone 065337556

CELLURA

Social source share

He sent me a Message when i started the credit card clawback

telling me

qoute

I know where your shop is, i come to england in two weeks, you better have plenty of insurance, Jeff

This was probably because the Woman who fronted the paypal account Valerie Guerton wanted the money back off him as paypal where hassling her

its a shame she lives with him or he might have come unstuck

Social source share

Sorry MIKE but this F***ER

makes me boil...

Humble apologies if anyone finds  MY expletives offensive.

BUT I THINK WE ALL FEEL THE SAME ABOUT THIS

F***ER

the gasher :wicked:

link

no probs

understand with blood boilers like this

mentioned it just so any new members are aware its the exception rather than norm

if know what I mean :wicked:

Social source share

HI BILL I THINK IS THE SAME GUY I INFORMED HER TO BELGIUMAND LET YOU NOW PROMISED :wicked:

THIS IS THE OTHER ADRESS AND NAME FROM  SALOMONE GIUSEPPE

Vincent Lepoutere

15 RUE DE BOUZANTONE

BELGIUM

Telephone 065337556

link

I wonder if he's skitzofrenic? ..a guy with so many different names must have something wrong upstairs! :wicked:

I have the email and postal address he used when I was in contact with him in my other email account, so when I am able to get back into that one I'll post them all up here.

I don't know if any of you remember (I know Mike will) that a few months ago there was a guy on here (dodgy dialect once again - no offence to the straight folk of Belgium :yes: ) who answered EVERY want on this board, with what seemed to be reasonable prices. Thankfully Mike blocked from from using Soul Source until he provided honest information, and as far as I am aware he never did wanker.gifwanker.gif

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!