Get Well Soon Carl Piper

Our best wishes for a speedy recovery for Carl who had a heart attack the other day, many of you will know Carl from the Kingsway venue and his fantastic dancing at various venues up and down the country. I have spoken to him tonight and he says he is doing ok. get well soon mate . Dawn and Trev xxxxxxxx

Social source share

• Replies 31
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Our best wishes for a speedy recovery for Carl who had a heart attack the other day, many of you will know Carl from the Kingsway venue and his fantastic dancing at various venues up and down the country. I have spoken to him tonight and he says he is doing ok. get well soon mate . Dawn and Trev xxxxxxxx

just heard about this ,get well soon carl.

Social source share

I heard about Carl at Whitby...was a shocked to hear about it sad.gif

get well soon Carl

its been a bad week . :thumbsup: .A friend of mine also had a heart attack last friday ,Big Stewart from Clown quite well known on the scene

get well soon Stewart

Bazza

Social source share

Never met or spoken to carl, i've seen him out, and about great dancer, speedy recovery soul mate. billy

Social source share

Guest krawen

When Pete Taylor told me about this last Friday I was shocked to say the least, when you think this is a guy that can run up walls and do summersaults for fun.

All at Annesley Soul Club wish you a speedy recovery and are thinking of both you and Val.

Get well soon mate

Steve Brown

Social source share

Guest LEICSSOULIES

HI DAWN

PLEASE ADD OUR GET WELL SOON WISHES TO CARL, NOT SEEN HIM FOR A WHILE, BUT WE ARE HEADING UP TO FOREST TOWN AT THE END OF THIS MONTH.

ALI AND CLINT

Social source share

trust Carl to join the K R club !! He's the fittest bloke Ive ever seen dancing, not an ounce of fat on him built like a Whippet, there's no bloody hope for the rest of us !!

Speedy recovery Carl and take it steady

Rob & karen

can someone PM us Carl's address or mobile number please.

Social source share

Have already posted best wishes for Carl's recovery elsewhere but would like to add them here too

Didn't find out until the Saturday All-Dayer that Carl Piper had this heart attack. Would like to personally wish him well.

Hope he is back to fighting fitness soon and once again able to demonstrate how good a dancer he is and how acrobatics can be done. Keep smiling and big thumbs up for quicker recovery Carl. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Foxy
Social source share

Guest GazArcher

:ohmy: WOULD JUST LIKE TO PASS ON OUR BEST WISHES AND HOPES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY. CARL LOOKED FINE AT THE LAST KINGSWAY BUT THERE WERE A FEW GIVING IT THEIR ALL THAT YOU WOULD HAVE PUT MONEY ON THEM BEING THE ONES TO KEEL OVER.

ALL THE BEST FROM THE DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB, STILL GOT PLENTY OF LEATHER TO BURN, HOPE TO SEE YOU SPINNING ON THE FLOOR AND THE DECKS AGAIN SOON.

Edited by GazArcher
Social source share

BLOODY HELL!!

Hes one of the fittest blokes I know

Hope he has a speedy recovery

Hes was at ollerton do on 26th june and was his usual self

Mand :ohmy: shocked

Social source share

BLOODY HELL!!

Hes one of the fittest blokes I know

Hope he has a speedy recovery

Hes was at ollerton do on 26th june and was his usual self

Mand :lol: shocked

bloody hell well shocked get well carl weve had many a dance off over the last few years at alfreton , cleethorpes ,prestatyn always have my utmost respect only saw him at peterborough the other week see you soon mate

speedy recovery atb steve :ohmy::lol::D

Social source share

Carl + his mates were at J11 a few months ago when it moved to the Aquarius. Remember him + his family at Torquay weekender because he has a beautiful little girl. Hope he's soon fit and well.If Carl can hace a heart attack then what hope is there for the rest of us.

best wishes Pat+Alan Carter

Social source share

Guest Carl Dixon

Carl, I do not know you, but get well soon. I hope evrythings goes ok through this ordeal for you and your family.

Social source share

Guest xcrissix

GET WELL SOON CARL.

WE WERE DEEPLY SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD BEEN TAKEN ILL AT WORK LAST FRIDAY AND WERE PLEASED TO KNOW THAT YOUR DOING OK & RESTING AT HOME.

IF I KNOW YOU LIKE I THINK I DO PAL YOU'LL COME OUT FIGHTING boxing.gif FROM THIS.

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT EVERYONE ON THE SOUL SCENE IS ROOTING FOR YOU & WANT TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE FLOOR, WHEN YOUR READY.

CHRISTINE AND MYSELF WISH YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY & WE SEND YOU ALL OUR LOVE & HOPE YOU GOT OUR CARD.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WANT, YOU ONLY HAVE TO ASK, YOU KNOW THAT.

THANKS TO IAN & CLAIR FOR KEEPING US POSTED.

SEE YOU SOON MATE & CHIN UP.

KTF

PAUL & CHRISTINE GATS

Social source share

Firstly i would just like to inform everyone that Carl rang me tonight and would like to thank everyone for all the best wishes he has received since having his attack. He also informed me that someone somewhere this weekend started an absolutely awful rumor that he had died. He wanted all his friends to know he was ok and is making good progress. So if anyone tells you he has passed away make sure you tell them

the malicious rumors of carl's untimely demise are to be treated with the contempt they deserve.

How anyone can start rumors like this is beyond me and is the lowest of the low, imagine how his family and friends must have felt hearing this.

Social source share

Any news on Carl? I've just had a text (won't say who from) adding to the rumours mentioned above on this thread. Heard off Steve Studge and Phil Kingswood that a Folk House reuinion is in the offing, he needs to back on the floor for that one surely.

Best wishes Carl, hope to see you soon, Dean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!