Would You Admit To Wearin This To A Nighter

Gasher

Thought of what to wear to the Aberdeen Soul club Anniversary on the 26th

And as we have thee MAN BUTCH on the wheels of steel

I thought Id make an effort to impress him with our timless style and pancache.

What to wear I thought ?????

then ..................

I FOUND THIS..

problem solved..

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...5359898421&rd=1

The GASHER

:thumbsup:

what the f*** are they thinkin aboot

Edited by gash99
Social source share

• Replies 29
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

why does that not surprise me.

Obviously all went to The Wheel and Torch

going buy their age and style sense

They have amnesia as to what they wore at the time

but they knew it was consistent throughout the group of seasoned soulies.

the gasher

:thumbsup:face.gifsad.gif:thumbsup::wicked:

Social source share

Guest 45s and 33s

Dear Gasher

I'm sure I could let you have one of my tasteful green and white hooped tops if you want. Ohhh - suit you sir. In fact I may just have one in Tubbs size too. Remind me to bring them up to your Anniversary bash.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Brett choclate eclaires is a good appertizer green day 2morrow for strengh u don't have to be a genius to work that out LOL

link

Hopefully see you at Prestatyn Bill......take care mate :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Here's the brains behind the operation:

https://www.jesters-fancy-dress.co.uk/staff.html

link

Are you sure this isn't the staff line up from the Imber Fancy Dress Outfitters - a local shop for local people. Obviously the Marketing Department are targeting the Sunday Night Crowd at Cleethorpes.......Quick, hire now whilst stocks last. Blimey, that's one of the most genius things I've seen in a long time :wicked: Jo

Social source share

OMG!! wicked.gif Not only have I worn that outfit to a soul nite I DJ'd in it. It was the Christmas bash last year at Salwick. I didn't look as daft as Geoff Claxton dressed as the easter bunny or Roly Ferguson dressed as Ali G tho.

Maybe that's where the seller got the idea it was a 'northern soul' outfit.

Life imitating art imitating life indeed. LOL :wicked:

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

that's sick that is. well, i'm just jealous cuz they dont have a matching outfit for the girls

link

Just think UNISEX Wendy........I'm sure one size fits all but I'd worry from the hygine point of view wicked.gif Not yours I hasten to add but the previous hairy arsed N.Souler who wore the outfit :wicked: Jo
Social source share

I thought Id make an effort to impress him with our timless style and pancache.

NICE ONE RICHIE YOUR GOING TO IMPRESS BUTCH WITH OUR TIMLESS STYLE. NAE TIMS AT THE SOUL NIGHT THATS THE WAY FORWARD. THERES ONLY ONE NACHO NOVO SAY NO TO THE PROVOS

Social source share

NAE BAD HAMMY BUT WE'VE ALREADY DONE THE DOUBLE THIS SEASON PLAYED THE HIBEES TWICE AND WON TWICE AND BY 5 0 CLOCK SAT IT'LL BE THE TREBLE :wicked:   laugh.gif   laugh.gif

link

I can't wait - I love visiting Castle Greyskull. I know you fairweather old firm fans don't make it to Ibrox too often so I'll mail directions after the game laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Also Tubbs, as a Rangers fan you may not be familiar with the odd sounding exotic (Scottish) names of our players e.g. RIORDAN, O'CONNOR, MURRAY, GLASS, CALDWELL - probably because the only talented Scottish youngsters on the staff at Ibrox sell the pizzas ! laugh.gif:wicked::lol:

Hammy

Social source share

Thats the problem with supporting the mighty Gers Can never get a ticket unlike the Hibees where it's buy one get ten free Aye and all your talented yougsters will end up at Ibrox starting with Ian Murray and all the untalented ones will end up playing for the Tims ie Laursen Did Celtic not buy camara and Juninho from yous they've been mince. :wicked:laugh.giflaugh.gif

Social source share

Id rather be  HUN  :wicked: withoot bus fares

than

A TINKY TIM WI A TINY TOT AND Nae Trooosers

or A Hairy Hibee wi a hingin hole.

The GASHER :wicked:

link

Oooh The Banter. It just makes you yearn for the days of Lex McLean.

Or maybe Harry Gordon

Although The Dons are the only club outwith the Old Firm never to have been relegated from the top flight of Scottish Football, they have often come close. This gave rise to the well-known joke by the Aberdeen comedian Harry Gordon :-

"I hear that they're shiftin' the sand aff Aberdeen beach and pittin' it on to Pittodrie."

"Why, whit for?"

"To keep Aiberdeen frae slippin' into the Second Division."

Social source share

Oooh The Banter. It just makes you yearn for the days of Lex McLean.

Or maybe Harry Gordon

link

Pittodrie means 'hill of s**te' in Gaelic - this I do know.

hammy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!