Soul Abroad

Guest Pete Bennett

Guest Pete Bennett

I have to go abroad for a few weeks to Copenhagen, then Johannesburg, then Berlin. Has anyone got any contacts in any of those places or know of any soul clubs please?

Pete

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have to go abroad for a few weeks to Copenhagen, then Johannesburg, then Berlin.  Has anyone got any contacts in any of those places or know of any soul clubs please?

Pete

link

Hi Pete I know of someone organiozing things in Copenhagen, Denmark (is he online here ???) contact me offline and I will pass you on to him. No idea on Johannesburg but Berlin offers the Roter Salon Allnighter every first Saturday of the month and the Hip City Soul Club every second Saturday every second month, next one in March. Let me know if and when your plans have become final

Marc

Social source share

Hi Pete I know of someone organiozing things in Copenhagen, Denmark (is he online here ???) contact me offline and I will pass you on to him. No idea on Johannesburg but Berlin offers the Roter Salon Allnighter every first Saturday of the month and the Hip City Soul Club every second Saturday every second month, next one in March. Let me know if and when your plans have become final

Marc

link

Hi Marc!

Isn't there also a new regular allnighter in Berlin called "Downtownsoulville" or something like that?

cheers, Martin

Social source share

Hi Marc!

Isn't there also a new regular allnighter in Berlin called "Downtownsoulville" or something like that?

cheers, Martin

link

Yes, sorry you are right although so far it is not regular , is it. I know they have planed something (their second) for the springtime 9th of april...they have www.downtown-soulville.de as their website :thumbup:

Social source share

Yes, sorry you are right although so far it is not regular , is it. I know they have planed something (their second) for the springtime 9th of april...they have www.downtown-soulville.de  as their website  :thumbup:

link

Ah yes, I knew there was something.

I heared that Nancy DJed there the last time. Is it worth travelling?

Something diffrent:

Ozi wanted to ask you about coming to N¼rnberg soulweekend in March, are you going to come?

Social source share

Guest Pete Bennett

Something diffrent:

Ozi wanted to ask you about coming to N¼rnberg soulweekend in March, are you going to come?

link

Also emailed soulville. Cheers guys.

Social source share

Something diffrent:

link

Yes, it is worthy. J¶rg Brenner will be deejaying in April...nd yes, looks like I`ll be deejaying in Nu¼rnberg, see you there ?

Marc

Social source share

Yes, it is worthy. J¶rg Brenner will be deejaying in April...nd yes, looks like I`ll be deejaying in Nu¼rnberg, see you there ?

Marc

link

Yes!

You know what to bring with you! :wicked:

I'm invited to dj on friday and will stay all weekend long.

Will you be there on friday, too?

Martin

Social source share

• 2 months later...

I have to go abroad for a few weeks to Copenhagen, then Johannesburg, then Berlin.  Has anyone got any contacts in any of those places or know of any soul clubs please?

Pete

link

Please visit: BACKSTREET CPH.

ALL THE BEST

Hope to see you in copenhagen whistling.gif

anders

Social source share

Guest Pete Bennett

I'll be spinning some records at that Copenhagen do on the 23rd of april. Come over and say hi if you're there.  :D I'm really looking forward to it.

link

Hi Anders, thanks for the note. Unfortunately I won't be in Copenhagen for a couple of weeks now. I will get in touch when I know I am coming over again.

Good luck on saturday, I'm sure it will be great.

Keep on keeping on!

Peter

Social source share

• 1 year later...
Guest soulmanna

Hi Anders, thanks for the note. Unfortunately I won't be in Copenhagen for a couple of weeks now. I will get in touch when I know I am coming over again.

Good luck on saturday, I'm sure it will be great.

Keep on keeping on!

Peter

Hi Thanks for the e mails all of you, but shame i did a mistake. I deleted the folder where the mails come in from my web site Backstreet. So Now I cart mail some of you back again. There will be some new nights booked again the end of this year 2006. Thanks all.

Nick James :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!