Last Sat Nite Shds

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thats what sets it apart from anywhere else good music good atmosphere no bullshit,and best of all you can stay as long as you like.Gettin a bit worried about that CHALKY bloke ,stayed in the disco room all nite.That Jayne Carter who hosts our modern room just gets better and better,just so happens she is very easy on the eye as well,eh chalky.

WELL WOT A GREAT NITE IT WAS TOO AT SHERIDANS FIRST TIME IN THE MAIN ROOM FOR ME laugh.gif

DIDNT GET THERE TILL 2.45 WAS DJIN AT MARRS FIRST I MISSED TOMMY HUNT WHEN I GOT THERE MARK BICKNELL WAS JUST FINISHIN HIS SPOT DANCE FLOOR WAS FULL SO HE MUST HAVE BEEN AT HIS USUAL BEST laugh.gif

NEXT UP WAS SOUL SAM ONLY ONE WORD TO SAY AWSOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THE MAN IS IN A CLASS OF HIS OWN ONE GREAT TUNE AFTER ANOTHER laugh.gif

CARL WILLINGHAM NEXT SAD TO SAY IT WILL BE THE LAST SET HE PLAYS AT SHERIDANS BUT HE DID SAVE THE BEST TILL LAST GREAT SET MATE YOU WILL BE MISSED :wicked:

ANDY DYSON ON NEXT AGAIN WOT MORE CAN I SAY THESE GUYS JUST KEEP PUTTIN ONE GREAT TUNE AFTER ANOTHER MADE MY JOB EASYER HE DID LEAVE ME WITH A FULL DANCE FLOOR CHEERS MATE laugh.gif

THEN CAME ME MAKIN MY DEBUT IN MAIN ROOM HERES WOT I PLAYED

VAN DYKES /SAVE MY LOVE FOR A RAINY DAY

STEINWAYS /YOU,VE BEEN LEADIN ME ON

BOBBY WELLS /BE,S THAT WAY SOMETIMES

KELL OSBORNE /SMALL THINGS

MICKY LANAY /I.M GONNA WALK

PATTI & EMBLEMS /IT,S THE LITTLE THINGS

CONSTELLATIONS /I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU

TAN-GEERS /LET MY HEART & SOUL BE FREE

PRECISIONS /IF THIS IS LOVE

LEN JEWELL /BETTIN ON LOVE

JOANIE SOMMERS /DONT PITY ME

CALIFORNIA ROCK CHOIR /WHOEVER YOU ARE

TERRY CALLIER /ORDINARY JOE

SUGAR & SPICES /HAVE FAITH IN ME

CRESSA WATSON /SWEET TEMPTATION

REGGIE ALEXANDER /IT,S BETTER

MONTCLAIRS /HEY YOU

DYNAMICS /WHENEVER IM WITHOUT YOU

MASQUERADERS /I AINT GONNA STOP

DELLS /MAKE SURE

BUDDY SMITH /WHEN YOU LOSE THE ONE YOU LOVE

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED WOT I PLAYED laugh.giflaugh.gif

THEN CAME KEV MURPHY THAT MAN HAS GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC AGAIN ONE AFTER ANOTHER TOP NITER TUNES

NEXT SOULTOWN NITER WILL BE ON BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 27th MARCH 2005 IT,S A GREAT VENUE THE PEOPLE,S VENUE REALLY IS WORTH THE DRIVE FROM THE SOUTH WEST & THE MIDLANDS GOOD SIZE DANCE FLOOR TWO ROOMS NO BULLSHIT JUST QUALITY SOUL MUSIC ALL NITE :wicked::lol:

HEAVENLY BLOCKED

Thats what sets it apart from anywhere else good music good atmosphere no bullshit,and best of all you can stay as long as you like.Gettin a bit worried about that CHALKY bloke ,stayed in the disco room all nite.That Jayne Carter who hosts our modern room just gets better and better,just so happens she is very easy on the eye as well,eh chalky.

link

laugh.gif:wicked:

I've been to see the doctor Andy...he recommends 10 hours in the northern room at Lowton followed by a good dose of Lifeline the week after...should get me back to normal laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hope every one enjoyed sat nite,apologies for the dodgy mike half way through Tommys performance,many thanks to the djs especialy Carl Willingham,he will be sadly missed by all at soultown.

link

Top night as always.

Unique place, time absolutely flies by.

And unlike New Years Eve, this time I can remember a bit about it :wicked:

Nice to make tour acquaintance Andy, BTW. laugh.gif