Any Spare Wilton Anniversary Badges

I have come on to soul source to ask anyone out there if they have any SPARE WILTON A/N ANNIVERSARY badges that I could possibly beg from them.

I am "trying" to put  the collection together in a presentation case to give to someone as a gift.

So;obviously I need one of each of the 14 badges that were given out on each anniversary date.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to acquire 8 of said spare badges from close friends on the scene and am now appealing to all the other good folk on the scene to see if they can help me out with my little mission.

The badges I am still short of are as follows =

1st ANNIVERSARY / YEAR 1994 / oval shaped with sheet music logo.

3rd ANNIVERSARY / YEAR 1996 / round badge with lge 96 logo.

5th ANNIVERSARY / YEAR 1998 /  JUKE BOX shaped badge.

6th ANNIVERSARY / YEAR 1999 / male soul singer .

7th ANNIVERSARY / YEAR 2000 / "threepenny bit" shaped;music notes logo.

10th ANNIVERSARY / YEAR 2003 / open record box with record slid out of cover.

If anyone has any of these badges spare to contribute to the 8 I allready have I would be very grateful and appreciate them contacting me.

I dont normally sit at the computer for any long periods of time so will keep popping on  to check 

for any positive replys and get back to them A.S.A.P. because I do need to get this "gift" put together

as soon as I can.

YOURS GRATEFULLY

SUE HOLMES biggrin.gif

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

hi sue

hope all is well.

you can have my 10th anniversary badge.

send me a pm/email with your address and i will post it you

shane

Social source share

who you doing the gift for?

I'll have a rummage and see what I can find - I know we have a couple of doubles, but they may be the later ones

Social source share

Kirsty

I know, because Sue told me on Saturday, but we cant say, as it will spoil the suprise, she needs them for the weekend, I'm sure you can work it out!

Sue, I couldnt find any. Will pm you tonight (my pm at work dosent work) about the rain.

Kx

Social source share

right found em

got doubles of

5 - 1998

9 - 2002

10 - 2003

12 - 2005

let me know if you need any - though its already Thursday and by the time I get to the post office, you prob won't get them in time.... if you can let me know by 2.30 today, can get them in the post today!

oh and I need 3 and 7 too, then my collection is complete (I think)

Social source share

right found em

got doubles of

5 - 1998

9 - 2002

10 - 2003

12 - 2005

let me know if you need any - though its already Thursday and by the time I get to the post office, you prob won't get them in time.... if you can let me know by 2.30 today, can get them in the post today!

oh and I need 3 and 7 too, then my collection is complete (I think)

Hi Kirsty

Thanks for replying.Going to p.m. you with me address chuck.I could certainly do with the 5th badge

.Have got the others thank you.

Love Soo Holmes

Social source share

sorry to but in, why not ask at soul up north, most of the wilton crewe are associated with the mag in some way, also i need an eight and a nine which i have lost!!!!!!!!!!! but after you of course!!!!!!!! ezzie

Thank you Ezzie for your kind reply.I actually work on door at WILTON and have asked Mouse but unfortunately he has had some of his "removed"from his jacket on occasions so he has'nt the full set himself but good idea about asking Soul up North crewe.Not sure what Howard Earnshaw's email is but will have a look in his mag for details.Thanks tho for that suggestion;had'nt thought of them.

Have only to get 4 more then the collection is complete.

Much appreciated

Soo Holmes

Social source share

Kirsty

I know, because Sue told me on Saturday, but we cant say, as it will spoil the suprise, she needs them for the weekend, I'm sure you can work it out!

Sue, I couldnt find any. Will pm you tonight (my pm at work dosent work) about the rain.

Kx

Cheers Kirsty M

Yes;think it is DEFINITLY going to rain! Speak to you later petal

Much love Soo Holmes

Social source share

Thank you Ezzie for your kind reply.I actually work on door at WILTON and have asked Mouse but unfortunately he has had some of his "removed"from his jacket on occasions so he has'nt the full set himself but good idea about asking Soul up North crewe.Not sure what Howard Earnshaw's email is but will have a look in his mag for details.Thanks tho for that suggestion;had'nt thought of them.

Much appreciated

Soo Holmes

Soo,

I never kept them - always gave them our youth, so he's got several spares. He's deffo got 1 through 10 so I'll bell him at the weekend. Which 4 do you need??

Social source share

Soo,

I never kept them - always gave them our youth, so he's got several spares. He's deffo got 1 through 10 so I'll bell him at the weekend. Which 4 do you need??

Hi Scotty

Thank you for your reply and kind gesture for offer of spare badges.

I am still needing:

1st /YEAR 1994

3rd /YEAR 1996

6th / YEAR 1999

7th /YEAR 2000

Was hoping I could acquire them all for the weekend but am just as happy to put 

n hold for afew 

days if it means I can get the full collection.Then I can hand over the gift in 

ts entirity(excuse spelling)

So if you can get back to me at sometime on this topic I would sincerely appreci

te it.

Thanking you 

Luv Soo Holmes 

Social source share

Much appreciated

Soo Holmes

get him on soulupnorthhfe at aol dot com

hes also a member on here - howard e (i think)

Social source share

did you get them sorted sue?

need any more?

shane

Hi Shane

Still need four to complete the full set.

1st/1994

3rd/1996

6th/1999

7th/2000

So If there's ANYONE out there who may be able to help me with these remaining 4 badges I will

be eternally grateful if  you could contact me.Think I have created a bit of a challenge here for

my sins but I aint giving up.As I said before,they are not for me personally but to give as a gift.

Soo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert