Thanks From Dee Dee Warwick

Mike

Dear Mike

I have tried on several occassions to access system to reply to Topic of Dee Dee Warwick...Unfortunately I am not understanding your system. However, my purpose of replying or responding would be to let the following members know that Dee Dee sending her love, and thanks for all the wonderful comments and thoughts... Please relay that to the following members.

vinylvixen

philbeckwith

Craig W

headsy

hammy

Johnmay

Mr Wiggles

honest John

Paulie

If I could have accessed each of their emails, I would have glady done it myself. Thank you so much and we appreciate this site for all your support.

Gary McCoy, assistant to Ms. Dee Dee Warwick.

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

Dear Mike

I have tried on several occassions to access system to reply to Topic of Dee Dee Warwick...Unfortunately  I am not understanding your system. However, my purpose of replying or responding would be to let the following members know that Dee Dee sending her love, and thanks for all the wonderful comments and thoughts... Please relay that to the following members.

vinylvixen

philbeckwith

Craig W

headsy

hammy

Johnmay

Mr Wiggles

honest John

Paulie

If I could have accessed each of their emails, I would have glady done it myself.  Thank you so much and we appreciate this site for all your support.

Gary McCoy, assistant to Ms. Dee Dee Warwick.

link

Wow, how cool is that........Right back at ya, Ms Warwick from all of us on Soul Source :wicked: Jo
Social source share

Wow, how cool is that........Right back at ya, Ms Warwick from all of us on Soul Source  :wicked: Jo

link

2nd that Jo, nice one indeed! With the outstanding catalogue of brilliant recordings under Dee Dee's belt, I for one would dearly love to see and hear her performing over here in the UK. She'd blow away any Soul nite! IMO. laugh.gif

Steve

Social source share

2nd that Jo, nice one indeed!  With the outstanding catalogue of brilliant recordings under Dee Dee's belt, I for one would dearly love to see and hear her performing over here in the UK. She'd blow away any Soul nite! IMO.  :wicked:

Steve

link

love you all!!!but feel ho so left out here,i get no mention?,ken

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

love you all!!!but feel ho so left out here,i get no mention?,ken

link

Mr Backdoor.......it was down to you that I first heard the tune. I will personally speak to Ms Warwick for this serious ommission of recognition :huh: Get her over here SOON.........Can everyone hear that???????? :angry: Mikey, I for one will swoon when she sings 'When Love Slips away'. Another died and gone to heaven moment to look forward to blush.gif Let's start a campaign - GET DEE DEE OVER HERE..........JO
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert