Citizen P

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Judging by the response, or rather lack of , on Mr Searling's show yesterday I guess the answer is no. :lol:

Tony

link

Hi Tony

Hope you are ok mate?

Re the ritz...After the last one there... its a deffo no...no for me and my mates anyway!!

IMO It was dire...the music was extremely bland and so predictable, the beer was flat...the temperature was freezin cold...I had heard the venue had been renovated? so I expecting a new look modernised space...lol....

I swore when I left the building it would be my last ever visit and it was.

As a paying customer / punter I want more for my hard earned dosh! I had better stop this rant before I lose my rag

See you at the The Vic in Heywood on Sunday 27th Feb for some right good music (theres another free plug for you!)

cheers

Paul :D

Social source share

Hi Tony

Hope you are ok mate?

Re the ritz...After the last one there... its a deffo no...no for me and my mates anyway!!

IMO It was dire...the music was extremely bland and so predictable, the beer was flat...the temperature was freezin cold...I had heard the venue  had been renovated? so I expecting a new look modernised space...lol....

I swore when I left the building it would be my last ever visit and it was.

As a paying customer / punter I want more for my hard earned dosh! I had better stop this rant before I lose my rag

See you at the The Vic in Heywood on Sunday 27th Feb for some right good music (theres another free plug for you!)

cheers

Paul whistling.gif

link

Be fair Paul , an oil change on a carpet that big is some f*cking job.

See ya Sunday

Tony

Social source share

No ritz at easter but sheridans is on with countrys best line up,[been reading bexters posts,sorry guys] ANDY DYSON

ARTHUR FENN

BOB HINSLEY

ROBBO

NIGE MAYFIELD

MARK BIKNALL

NIGE SHAW

PAUL SADOT

LIZ FOSTER

AND JAYNE CARTER CHALKY AND MORE IN THE FRONT ROOM

Edited by Soultown andy
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source