Lenny Curtis, Nothing Can Help You Now

Guest Dan

hard to answer this i know but i've just got a m- lenny curtis so my old one can go.

but what's it worth if cracked? plays absolutely fine, like ex+, except for click on first few revs.

usual END label wear, too, but nothing too bad.

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hard to answer this i know but i've just got a m- lenny curtis so my old one can go.

but what's it worth if cracked? plays absolutely fine, like ex+, except for click on first few revs.

usual END label wear, too, but nothing too bad.

I used to think that cracked records never really had much value but I have seen cracked records sell. Value is what someone will be prepared to pay ultimatley but I would reckon that a £100 record cracked should fetch about £10 ~ £15 just my opinion of course and there is also the small edge crack to cracked through to the centre and also cracked in half. How you calculate this into the equation is anyone's guess.

Social source share

cheers all

what's a fair price for a m- one then, would we say (i got my new one as part of a small collection purchase)

Social source share

cheers all

what's a fair price for a m- one then, would we say (i got my new one as part of a small collection purchase)

I`ll give ya`a tenner.

Social source share

I'd rate Lenny Curtis at £500 and in my opinion that is a little high, though no doubt you could sell loads at that price...bizarre to think I bought this for £5 at the Old Vic and SOLD IT for the same price about 2 months later. But the last time I had it was about 6 years back and it was £250 then.

Social source share

I'd rate Lenny Curtis at £500 and in my opinion that is a little high, though no doubt you could sell loads at that price...bizarre to think I bought this for £5 at the Old Vic and SOLD IT for the same price about 2 months later. But the last time I had it was about 6 years back and it was £250 then.

Blimey! I thought it was a grand of a job these days. I think you could sell them all day long at £500 Pete. I'm sure Mr. Manship could get a huge sum for a minter.

Social source share

Got my Lenny Curtis off ebay a few years back now, looks rough as fook but plays mint, a bargain at $124 i thought :thumbsup:

I remember one I got off ebay, didn't cost much, maybe $100, this is back in 2000, anyway when it came it had like a dart puncture right in the middle which made it skip 2 grooves, so I sold it for £200 I think, the guy who bought it melted some wax into the hole and made a new groove if you see what I mean, and it played mint! Now why didn't I think of that...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert