Mill Evans Why Why Why On King?

Guest Soul Addict

Guest Soul Addict

Any clean ones about at sensible prices??

Lets not do make me an offer Bullsh*t eh?

tell how much you want, I'll tell you if I wanna pay that ammount! Easy!

Seriously want one though!

Ta Soulies

post-4634-1184702303_thumb.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Top tuneage...can't help you with a copy sorry mines staying where it is...lol i reckon it's a good fifty quider but i bet i'm way off????, also fab version by The Artistics on the 'Im Gonna Miss You' Brunswick album.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

hi mark

yes you are quite a bit off

ive seen it from £85 to £125 on many top lists

not heard the artistics version..you got an mp3 plz

moldie

Social source share

hi mark

yes you are quite a bit off

ive seen it from £85 to £125 on many top lists

not heard the artistics version..you got an mp3 plz

moldie

Thought i might be way off on the price, picked mine up a good few years ago for a few quid so sorry to give the wrong information, top tune though.

Sorry can't help with mp3 of Artistics as i'm totally hopeless with stuff like that, good version though infact a killer LP.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

Thought i might be way off on the price, picked mine up a good few years ago for a few quid so sorry to give the wrong information, top tune though....it aint easy to give accurate info..im sure my quotes will be slated..i got mine for £30 a few years back and still love it and play it out

Sorry can't help with mp3 pf Artistics as i'm totally hopeless with stuff like that..arnt we all :no: , good version though infact a killer LP.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Simon

Top tuneage...can't help you with a copy sorry mines staying where it is...lol i reckon it's a good fifty quider but i bet i'm way off????, also fab version by The Artistics on the 'Im Gonna Miss You' Brunswick album.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

£50 is absolutely spot on & fair imho & it was £40/£50 for a good few years, anything else is hype...

Simon

Social source share

£50 is absolutely spot on & fair imho & it was £40/£50 for a good few years, anything else is hype...

Simon

im sure you think everything is a £50 tune :unsure:

Social source share

sure seen once listed what may be yet another version on king

had same title like, but never followed it up

anyone fill the gaps?

Are you perhaps thinking about this:

Jimmie Blue - Why, Why, Why / Bumming Around - KING 1214

Haven't heard it myself, but I'm pretty sure that it's a different tune as the KING 1214 release is from 1953.

Social source share

Guest Simon

im sure you think everything is a £50 tune :D

:unsure:

Not quite Moldie but i am on a crusade to get some reality on record prices if for no other reason than i'll actually be able to buy some of the damn things for myself!!

I really can't see how this particular 45 can be more than £50 it used to be so common, infact i'd go as far as saying a fiver wouldn't be outrageous, that's what i bought mine for not that many years back.

Simon :P

Social source share

:)

Not quite Moldie but i am on a crusade to get some reality on record prices if for no other reason than i'll actually be able to buy some of the damn things for myself!!

I really can't see how this particular 45 can be more than £50 it used to be so common, infact i'd go as far as saying a fiver wouldn't be outrageous, that's what i bought mine for not that many years back.

Simon :lol:

ok simon ill join you on that crusade :yes: but only if we are buying

if we are selling then its top dollar

regards moldie

Social source share

bumming around ????....is this an ian levine production

Careful....

Reminds me of when I asked my 14 year old what he'd been doing with his mates, out while 9.00pm.

He said... "nothing really"....

...so I said "Oh... just Bumming huh?"

He nearly fell over in disgust and embarrassment!

Poor little fella, I'd forgotten it had a different meaning these days... especially to a 14 year old.

:)

Lovely word.

While I'm off work this week I aim to reclaim it!

:yes:

Social source share