mischief

Exeter

Exeter Soul Club, Rougemont Thistle Hotel, Queen Street, Exeter ( opp the train station)

8.00 til 1.00 £5 entry. Dj's Mick Lloyd, Paul Salvatore (Mischief), Tezza & Guest DJ Dave Evison.

:wicked: Never normally miss one...love the place..but popped lungs got the better of me for this one...can recommend it tho :( But dont take my word for it go see for yourselves :wicked:

When we went before, it seemed a really good crowd down there..

link

I've been going for last 2/3 years. Always enjoy it. Cracking night should be a good 'un with Dave Evison.

Hope to see you there.

Dave.

:wicked: Never normally miss one...love the place..but popped lungs got the better of me for this one...can recommend it tho  :(   But dont take my word for it go see for yourselves  :wicked:

link

Sorry to hear you'd been in hospital again Linds. Hope you're back on the mend.

Thanks Dave...seems like ages since ive seen you...looking forward to a good ole fashioned gossip wiv ya at Prestatyn...will look for ya badge :wicked:

Can't make it this weekend-already made my apologies to Nicky, Mick and Tracy -but Neil Self and I will be guesting at Exeter April 30th!

Jerry.

link

Look forward to it Jerry.Always a good last hour when you're on.

Look forward to it Jerry.Always a good last hour when you're on.

link

Yeh - loved the last one where instead of playing a slower "ender" we went up to 100mph; thought the roof was going to come off! Now that's the kind of night that sends you home grinning :wicked:

Jerry.

just about the only one ive missed so figured it would be somehow  thumbsup.gif

link

Got to agree with Paul Lindsay great night.Super set by the way Paul.Lot of new faces at this one mainly students but it can only be good for the scene.

Related Soul Music Links