Wanted - The Casanova Two - We Got To Keep On - Early Bird 49658

Looking for a nice clean copy Authentic stock/issue (this was booted i think???) or a demo of The Casanova Two - We Got To Keep On - Early Bird 49658 - had this years back and need some nice kind soul to hook me up with another copy - please contact bicknellmark@aol.com or telephone 0161 330 6267.

Regards and thanks - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking for a nice clean copy Authentic stock/issue (this was booted i think???) or a demo of The Casanova Two - We Got To Keep On - Early Bird 49658 - had this years back and need some nice kind soul to hook me up with another copy - please contact bicknellmark@aol.com or telephone 0161 330 6267.

Hi Mark how you doing . bloody typical sold a copy of this a couple of weeks back , great tune still have a demo myself...think you are right was booted on a darkish orangy red label (vinyl) which looked pretty authentic but had poor sound quality...bloody anoying when people post up and say they had one laugh.gif all the best Jem

Social source share

Hi Mark how you doing . bloody typical sold a copy of this a couple of weeks back , great tune still have a demo myself...think you are right was booted on a darkish orangy red label (vinyl) which looked pretty authentic but had poor sound quality...bloody anoying when people post up and say they had one laugh.gif all the best Jem

Hi mate, well after telling me all that i reckon you should sell me your demo.......lol cheers anyway i'm sure something will turn up.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

======

it was also booted on white demo!

got an original a few years - almost identical apart from the 'stamp'

Thanks for that, i knew it was booted as an issue look - a - like but was unsure about the demo, thinking about it could be double trouble finding a goodun'...help!!!!!

Regards, a confused Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Thanks for that, i knew it was booted as an issue look - a - like but was unsure about the demo, thinking about it could be double trouble finding a goodun'...help!!!!!

Regards, a confused Mark Bicknell.

The vinyl is wrong on the issue boot Mark. The flexible eighties style. Easy to tell when compared.

Steve

Social source share

If at first you don't succeed...try again...lol anyone?

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Rare then is it????lol if anyone can help me out on this please contact bicknellmark@aol.com tel 0161 330 6267.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Rare then is it????lol if anyone can help me out on this please contact bicknellmark@aol.com tel 0161 330 6267.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I've got 15 copies of it....how many do you want wicked.gif Only joking. Hope you find a copy. I'm having a struggle with the Imaginations......have you got a copy of that biggrin.gif Jo

Social source share