Sideburns, New Soul Fashion?

• Replies 44
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

Are sideburns back in fashion, noticed a few chappies with them on various photos, I actually think they are quite a turn on, anyone agree?

link

So do you fancy John McCririck then? :wicked:

Social source share

Are sideburns back in fashion, noticed a few chappies with them on various photos, I actually think they are quite a turn on, anyone agree?

link

they look better on men than women in my opinion. :wicked:

Shane

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Dont't know if ther back in a big way -

Always like the suedehead look -

As for a turn on I'm not so sure - Take more than sideburns for me to drop me trolleys :wicked:

Social source share

NEW FASHION FOR THE WELSH.

Rugby Fan Hacks Off Own Testicles

Match winner: Henson scores the winning penalty... and condemns fan to mutilation

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police have today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles.''

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off.''

After Gavin Henson kicked Wales to an 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Match winner: Henson scores the winning penalty... and condemns fan to mutilation

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police have today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles.''

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off.''

After Gavin Henson kicked Wales to an 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

link

Ilove the fact they could not confirm his condition - What about in bloody agony !!!

Social source share

A long time ago I read somewhere that sideburns is the American english word and that the proper english word is sideboards? Or are both used? I really need to know. :wicked:

Social source share

A long time ago I read somewhere that sideburns is the American english word and that the proper english word is sideboards? Or are both used? I really need to know. :wicked:

link

Quite correct Christian.

Over in Lancashire, they still sport their sideboards, with a tailcoat, patterned waistcoat (pronounced wescot) and stovepipe hats.The rich ones wear spats with their clogs.

Steve

Social source share

link

You really need to know! I think that sideboards was the word used in English and then our grandmothers took the word for that thing they love to polish...OOh the word polish,that will get Mr Orton going for sure...Down with them pants and give me five..

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

You really need to know! I think that sideboards was the word used in English and then our grandmothers took the word for that thing they love to polish...OOh the word polish,that will get Mr Orton going for sure...Down with them pants and give me five..

link

No you're wrong I've never slept with a Polish Man although I did go to Warsaw once !!!!!!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

In certain circles (I am reliably informed) these facial accoutrements referred to as "bugger grips."

link

Bugger grips , that bloody ace !!!

Social source share

In certain circles (I am reliably informed) these facial accoutrements referred to as "bugger grips."

link

Think Buggers Grips were actually grown from the cheekbones down the face Gareth. Seriously.

Steve

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

link

when we're not cutting our nackers off down in wales we spend a lot of time gromming our sideboards/burns

Caerphilly is also the home of disgraced labour bottom bandit mp and chief badger spotter Ron Davies, :wicked: says it all really

................Andrew

Social source share

when we're not cutting our nackers off down in wales we spend a lot of time gromming our sideboards/burns

Caerphilly is also the home of disgraced labour bottom bandit mp and chief badger spotter Ron Davies, :wicked:   says it all really

................Andrew

link

:wicked::(:(

Social source share

Caerphilly is also the home of disgraced labour bottom bandit mp and chief badger spotter Ron Davies, :wicked:   says it all really

................Andrew

link

You Welsh bugger....You have really got something to grab hold of...And i think they look great...

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

You Welsh bugger....You have really got something to grab hold of...And i think they look great...

link

thats what they used to call Ron on hampstead heath "the welsh bugger" :wicked:

.............Andrew

Social source share

link

You may also like to know that here in UK we have many choices of fake stick on sideburns/boards :wicked:

Social source share

we're very partial to the sideburn down here at hipshaker ............. both of us sport them. sorts the men out from the boys!!

i wrote a little article a few years ago about sideys for a south coast magazine ................ found out the got their name from a general in the american civil war called Ambrose Everett Burnside. Teddy Boys started calling them sideboards. Can't remember where i found it out though.

Social source share

Guest mattmale

Simon Bridger from London has the most magnificent sideburns i ever saw. Not seen him for a while, mind you i haven't been south for ages. :wicked:

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

And very nice to, pity more blokes don't sport them :wicked:

link

always had em always gonna have em ...once big proper skinhead ones now just to bottom of my ears :wicked:

Davie

Social source share

link

No they dont suit me!!! :wicked:

Social source share

Simon Bridger from London has the most magnificent sideburns i ever saw. Not seen him for a while, mind you i haven't been south for ages.  :(

link

Do you think it could be a bit like going North but the opposite way??!! :wicked::wicked:

Social source share

I thought they were known as thigh ticklers. :D

I'm sleeping in a grow bag to get mine up to scratch (no pun intended)

link

Chris, will I see them tonite then?! (Im talking about the side burns of course!) I know some of you on here have mucky minds!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!