Soul Underground @ Red

387322.jpg

Hi

Just a reminder that the second event of Soul Underground takes place on Saturday 21st July, 2007 at our new home of Red Bar in Temple Street Birmingham .

The feedback from the Launch night was very positive and people seemed to like the venue very much ,musically it was spot on with all the DJ's providing us with the classiest music on offer from their selections of older and new tuneage ..that philosophy is set to continue this month with the inclusion of our very special guest Mark Randle. As well as promoting his own venue Soul Purpose and his residency at the quality Without Boundries events at The Bass Museum in Burton Mark also has his own regular radio show on Starpoint Radio.

Resident Roger Williams whose Solar Radio show goes from strength to strength will be alongside Mark Jamie and myself and together we will be once again providing a great cross section of all era soul music.

Its a difficult time of year I know with lots of people taking holidays and a million other events on the soul calendar but if you can make it you'll be guaranteed a great night of quality soul music with the brilliant vibe that is Soul Underground .

Just a reminder also that you can catch Jamie on the radio each and every Monday night from 22.00hrs til midnight GMT on www.ramjamradio.com, you can listen to Roger Williams Soulsorts show on Solar Radio each and every Sunday evening between 18.00hrs and 20.00hrs GMT and as I said previously check out the Starpoint Radio schedule for shows from Mark Randle .

Next Saturday will be a blast I'm sure ,theres some amazing new music around at present and we'll be showcasing the very best of it next Saturday at Red .

THANKS

Lin

www.myspace.com/linsoulunderground

• Replies 0
  • Views 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic