On The Real Side Soul Club

This Saturday On The Real Side Soul Club in Gothenburg, Sweden, is back after a period of absence. Same venue as before only somewhat changed and refurbished. Resident DJ's same as before, Christian, Ludvig & Soulof. Guest DJ's on Saturday will be Tommy S¶vik from Oslo Soul Experience in Norway and Lizz Foster (UK). Kev Murphy had to cancel I think, but don't know too much about that, maybe Soulof can add some info on that (think he is also on this forum?). We promise pretty good music as always, 60's northern soul and a bit of 70's and early 80's soul that you can dance to. Quality classics mixed with more recent faves and lesser known/under-exposed tunes. No crap (or at least not very much), proper soul with a dancefloor friendly beat is the priority. Times are 22.00 - 03.00. Our nights have in the past been pretty good most of the time and we expect and hope they will continue to be good. E-mail for further information.

Our website: https://realside.sdf-eu.org

E-mail: realsidesoulclub@yahoo.com

SPRING DATES FOR 2005 ARE THE FOLLOWING SATURDAYS

February 12

March 12

April 9

May 14

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

This Saturday On The Real Side Soul Club in Gothenburg, Sweden, is back after a period of absence. Same venue as before only somewhat changed and refurbished. Resident DJ's same as before, Christian, Ludvig & Soulof. Guest DJ's on Saturday will be Tommy S¶vik from Oslo Soul Experience in Norway and Lizz Foster (UK). Kev Murphy had to cancel I think, but don't know too much about that, maybe Soulof can add some info on that (think he is also on this forum?). We promise pretty good music as always, 60's northern soul and a bit of 70's and early 80's soul that you can dance to. Quality classics mixed with more recent faves and lesser known/under-exposed tunes. No crap (or at least not very much), proper soul with a dancefloor friendly beat is the priority. Times are 22.00 - 03.00. Our nights have in the past been pretty good most of the time and we expect and hope they will continue to be good. E-mail for further information.

Our website: https://realside.sdf-eu.org

E-mail: realsidesoulclub@yahoo.com

SPRING DATES FOR 2005 ARE THE FOLLOWING SATURDAYS

February 12

March 12

April 9

May 14

link

I will really dso my upmost to make one of those dates Christian

see Ya at Prestatyn

Richard

Christian just spoke to kev Murphy,asked me to let you know he was really looking forward to the nite,unfortunatley with Lowton civics 9th anniversary being on friday and for other personal reasons,he can,t make this one.However kev say,s he would love to arrange another date in the near future and he will see you at prestatyn.