Birthday Boy

:thumbsup: well its me birthday 22 at last funny thing is i feel 48 so whats gone wrong :ohmy: going to bentinck for a quick jar then of to leicester to dj for marky mole and im not driving so i can have a few sherberts not on till 10 30 lets just hope i can stand up by then :wave: but were ever you going tonight enjoy it and if you see me out mines a double baileys with a little ice ta. i will be continuing my birthday celebrations tomorrow at six hills so feel free to buy me one or two or three i promise not to be offended if you buy me doubles :ohmy:

night nurse hic **

• Replies 5
  • Views 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

well it came and went got lost finding my way to enderby arrived about 5 mins before my spot phew marky mole was pleased and so was i as i was bursting for the loo played my spot then cant remember what happened after that think someone put somthing in my drink lol i seemed to get rather drunk. well im 48 now but still a baby in the crowd i went with they all old gits hay marky. kev. bryn. ray. mary. mitch. and ann. all still older than me but watch out 2 more years and im the big 50 now thats scares me to bits but abig thanks to marky mole for having me on it was a great night also to bentink pete sorry we could not stay longer but enjoyed our time there also notice i did not put the mrs on the list as she is as old as me on the 14th of aug so will be getting her rather drunk one would think but once again thanks to all those who helped me to get p***ed