Postage Query

Mak

Can someone explain to me why you get packages from the states that look like they have been thrown out of the cargo hold from 10.000 ft there run over by the plane , but every time I get a sales list magazine from Craig Moerer ,that is not wrapped up , tied up , with all pages loose it looks like it has come hot of the press . I have had six posted to me from Portland USA and all have been in pristine condition

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can someone explain to me why you get packages from the states that look like they have been thrown out of the cargo hold from 10.000 ft there run over by the plane , but every time I get a sales list magazine from Craig Moerer ,that is not wrapped up , tied up , with all pages loose it looks like it has come hot of the press . I have had six posted to me from Portland USA and all have been in pristine condition

Hi Mak...well I've had a corner bent over on his list...just the once after 7 years :thumbsup:

Ma**ia?ATB Stevie

Social source share

been wondering on this myself,comes all the way from the US of A,in one piece,HOW?

Social source share

It's possible that all copies of the list for the UK are put together in one batch protected in some way and only seperated when they come into the country.

Derek

Social source share

It's possible that all copies of the list for the UK are put together in one batch protected in some way and only seperated when they come into the country.

Derek

been pondering on that as well,but still our postie's have to sort em.....maybe CM has dedicated postie's who wait with bated breath ,there only to deliver for him :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!