Funky Feet's Chico In Hospital

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just a quick note to let all his friends out there that Chico, is in hospital again, it's the leg again, I will update when I have more news from Pat.

Mark

Sorry to hear that, say Hi to him for me and and hope hes feeling better soon :thumbsup:

QoFxx

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Chico's on an antibiotic drip as he's got some horrible infection in his leg, looks like he will be laid up for 7-10 days can't see he'll be happy but if that's what it takes he'll have to put up with it. I'm going to see him tomorrow so I'll pass on your comments. :thumbup:

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Chico should have been DJing for us tonight at Broughton - but Mark has agreed to cover for him.

Sam and I (and I'm sure everyone at Broughton, where he is so popular) wish him a very swift and full recovery.

Thinking about you, mate.

Brian :thumbup:

Social source share

Chico's on an antibiotic drip as he's got some horrible infection in his leg, looks like he will be laid up for 7-10 days can't see he'll be happy but if that's what it takes he'll have to put up with it. I'm going to see him tomorrow so I'll pass on your comments. :thumbup:

Mark,pass on my get well wishes please,John and Carys Elias.

Social source share

Just a quick note to let all his friends out there that Chico, is in hospital again, it's the leg again, I will update when I have more news from Pat.

Mark

Thanks for letting us know Mark. Was great to see him the other week at Winford and he,s booked for the next one with yourself, So its in your Hands :thumbup: if he cant make it. :lol: Get well soon my friend

Steve

Social source share

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear Chico is laid up mate, give him him my best regards and wish him a speedy recovery. Is he in Glan Clwyd ? if he is he's in good hands they have wonderul staff there.

See you soon,

Regards

Alan

Social source share

Chico's on an antibiotic drip as he's got some horrible infection in his leg, looks like he will be laid up for 7-10 days can't see he'll be happy but if that's what it takes he'll have to put up with it. I'm going to see him tomorrow so I'll pass on your comments. :D

Mark,

Which Hospital is Chico in ? Also do you know the name of the ward.

Regards Ritchie & Annie.

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Just got back from visiting Chico, he's in good spirit, looks like he will be hospital for a week at the least though. I've passed on everybody's good wishes. He's in Glan Clwyd, ward 9, for those who have been asking.

Social source share

Just got back from visiting Chico, he's in good spirit, looks like he will be hospital for a week at the least though. I've passed on everybody's good wishes. He's in Glan Clwyd, ward 9, for those who have been asking.

Glad to hear his is keeping his spirits up :D

QoFxx

Social source share

Mark

Good news that he seems to be on the mend... only just heard the news after having been away for a week... Please pass on mine and Lynne's best wishes from soggy Yarkshar!!! - hope to see you both "performing" @ Winsford :D

Alll the best

Al

Social source share

Guest matt tees

Chico, You best make a speedy recovery buddy. See you and your lovley lady very soon big fella!

Hi Mark, only just seen the Thread, please pass on my very good wishes for a very speedy recovery and hope to see him soon.

Sean & Michelle x

Social source share

I went to visit Chico this morning, and the good news was that he expected to be allowed home this afternoon. He's obviously looking forward to that and says hello & thanks to everybobdy. :thumbsup:

Regards Ritchie.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!