Dickie Wonder For Sale

Guest Decroco

Guest Decroco

DICKIE WONDER - NOBODY KNOWS (S.O.S.) FOR SALE

GOOD OFFERS ON THIS ONE AS QUITE RARE.

RECORD IS IN EX+ CONDITION AND PLAYS LIKE WISE.

Edited by Decroco
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 21
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I prefer this without the girly backing. Which is the harder to find ?

Me too :D

I would say the one with the girl backing is, but over time i've seen just as many copys of each for sale

Social source share

ISSUED FOUR TIMES PLUS THE FAMOUS LP,CHALKY IS RIGHT THE HARDER ONE IS THE CAMEO PARKWAY DIST ONE BOOK IS £450 ON THAT,ALSO ON GOLDEN TRIANGLE 101 [EASIER BOUT 200]AND SOUND OF SOUL 101 [200]AND 217671 WHICH BOOKS AT 350.

GOOD TUNE.

BAZ A.

PS THESE ARE THE BOOK PRICES MIGHT BE A VARIANCE ON REALITY. :D

Social source share

ISSUED FOUR TIMES PLUS THE FAMOUS LP,CHALKY IS RIGHT THE HARDER ONE IS THE CAMEO PARKWAY DIST ONE BOOK IS £450 ON THAT,ALSO ON GOLDEN TRIANGLE 101 [EASIER BOUT 200]AND SOUND OF SOUL 101 [200]AND 217671 WHICH BOOKS AT 350.

GOOD TUNE.

BAZ A.

PS THESE ARE THE BOOK PRICES MIGHT BE A VARIANCE ON REALITY. :D

I sold my copy on Golden Triangle without the girls (my fav) to Geoff from wigan 4 month ago at Burnley,,,regret-regret-regret

kit

Social source share

:D YOU SURE DID KIT AND GEOFF FROM WIGAN AIN,T LETTING THIS BABY GO :wub: YOU WERE TRUE TO YOUR WORD MATE ALLOWING ME FIRST REFUSAL thumbup.gif TOP, TOP TUUUUUNE. SEE YOU SOON MATE. GEOFF

hy m8 ,,dont tell Kaz but I got(well payed large deposit), Ralf Soul Jackson last night,, wanted it ever since dyson played me it when he got it of Mick,, (happy little jock boy me) kit

Social source share

Guest Neil Taylor

:D YOU SURE DID KIT AND GEOFF FROM WIGAN AIN,T LETTING THIS BABY GO :wub: YOU WERE TRUE TO YOUR WORD MATE ALLOWING ME FIRST REFUSAL thumbup.gif TOP, TOP TUUUUUNE. SEE YOU SOON MATE. GEOFF

HI GEOFF,I REMEMBER YOU PUTTING ME ON TO THIS TUNE IN KEV`S BARN LAST YEAR.FIRST LISTEN OFF SOUL CLUB,DID`NT GET IT.....SHITE SOUND COMING OUT OF PC SPEAKERS PUT ME OFF.BUT WHEN I HEARD IT PLAYED OUT THROUGH A BANGIN` SYSTEM, FULL BORE ON THE VOLUME....WOW.THE BONGO`S AT THE INTRO SET THIS RECORD UP NICELY.WELL DESERVINGLY OF THE CHOOON TAG.

SEE YOU FRIDAY MATE.

NEIL

PS....GET YOURSELF A COPY OF LITTLE FLINT - PAIN - BEAST......CHOOON WITH BOLLOCKS

Social source share

Guest Sue Males

DICKIE WONDER - NOBODY KNOWS (S.O.S.) FOR SALE

GOOD OFFERS ON THIS ONE AS QUITE RARE.

RECORD IS IN EX+ CONDITION AND PLAYS LIKE WISE.

Is this release of it styrene?

Social source share

Bought the Free Angela LP about 6 years ago,I sold my Golden Triangle 45 without the girls & kept the Sound of Soul Cameo Parkway with the girls,that copy is vinyl Sue.

GO FOR IT KEV,TOP TUNE & would say the Sound of Soul WITHOUT the girls is very rare and the best version.

Shame you sold your copy Kit,i remember having a chat with you at Middleton a while back about it.

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

Is this release of it styrene?

Yes, to my best knowledge the first release on the plain yellow S.O.S. label is a styrene pressing. Everyone keeps saying that the version with the girls (or kids) is the rarest, and maybe it is the rarest, but over the last 8-9 years or so that is the one I have seen for sale the most often. At least as often as the Golden Triangle 45 anyway. The one I have seen for sale the least often is the first release on S.O.S. without girls. I have probably seen ten of the other one(s) for every one of this listed for sale. Same situation with the supposedly rarer misspelt "rules" WDJ of the Volcanos "Laws". If it is rarer it is strange that you seem to see it much more often than any other original format. :thumbup:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Bought the Free Angela LP about 6 years ago,I sold my Golden Triangle 45 without the girls & kept the Sound of Soul Cameo Parkway with the girls,that copy is vinyl Sue.

GO FOR IT KEV,TOP TUNE & would say the Sound of Soul WITHOUT the girls is very rare and the best version.

Shame you sold your copy Kit,i remember having a chat with you at Middleton a while back about it.

I remember buying the Golden Triangle version of someone biggrin.gif and love it and would never sell it as its an absolute awsome tune.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!