• Replies 21
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Richard Bergman

If anyone has a Tempest s album available please let me know!!

cheers

Skeeny

link

SOMEDAY you'll get one (what a rubbish joke)

Great album mate, go on Gemm they may have one for 'round 80 squid mark

Social source share

Guest Soulscene

SOMEDAY you'll get one  (what a rubbish joke)

Great album mate, go on Gemm they may have one for 'round 80 squid mark

link

Whats the Title of the Album please

cheers

DS

Social source share

If anyone has a Tempest s album available please let me know!!

cheers

Skeeny

link

Dont collect LP's but had to have this just for "Someday" .. Really love some of the other tracks now... esp. "I Dont Want To Lose Her" "What You Gonna Do" "I Cried For You" and their exc. version of the oft covered "Aint No Big Thing".... Defo worth picking up... but would have thort you could get the LP for bout 40 quid mesel!

Steve

Social source share

Dont collect LP's but had to have this just for "Someday" .. Really love some of the other tracks now... esp. "I Dont Want To Lose Her" "What You Gonna Do"  "I Cried For You" and their exc. version of the oft covered "Aint No Big Thing".... Defo worth picking up... but would have thort you could get the LP for bout 40 quid mesel!

Steve

link

Is yours for sale? I'll give you double your estimate! :D i.e. 80...

P.S. there's no 'r' in thought :shades::D

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

No, a couple of 'L's and an 'E' here an there, but no 'R's as far as I'm aware.... :D

Anyway, back on topic... £80 for your Tempests LP?

link

Sorry Billy cant part wid it!... it was a Crimbo pressie years ago from me ex Mrs!

Gotta keep it just so I can spin "Aint No Big Thing" now an again! :shades:

Steve

Social source share

Why not get an acetate cut then sell me the album? :D   :D

link

Billy,

Think I've got a copy of this album. Wouldn't normally sell this sort of stuff but as me and Mrs G have to go back to see part two of that damn Philip Pullman play after seeing first part at National Theatre last night I would be tempted at £80.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Godz

Social source share

Billy,

Think I've got a copy of this album. Wouldn't normally sell this sort of stuff but as me and Mrs G have to go back to see part two of that damn Philip Pullman play after seeing first part at National Theatre last night I would be tempted at £80.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Godz

link

Guess that's a no then :no:

Can't say I blame you really - £80 is a little steep. Also, when I awoke this morning I really regretted offering it for sale anyway, so all is cool :lol:

Godz

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Guess that's a no then :lol:

Can't say I blame you really - £80 is a little steep. Also, when I awoke this morning I really regretted offering it for sale anyway, so all is cool :lol:

Godz

link

No no no all is certainly not cool no.gif I hadn't seen post until now so hadn't replied for that reason. I've just PM'd you. :no:

Social source share