Central Soul Club Nottm

Guest gula

Hi everyone

Central soul club is back on friday, can't belive its been a month already dont time fly !!

If you have never been before you should give this place a go its a great venue with a friendly atmosphere.

across the board music policy, something for everyone !!

This months Dj line up is Yocky. Tony Wiggan and the residents John Heaney and Gary Wall

Ps Russ can you bring me them badgers

Gula Gula Gula

• Replies 13
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everyone

Central soul club is back on friday, can't belive its been a month already dont time fly !!

If you have never been before you should give this place a go its a great venue with a friendly atmosphere.

across the board music policy, something for everyone !!

This months Dj line up is Yocky. Tony Wiggan and the residents John Heaney and Gary Wall

Ps Russ can you bring me them badgers

Gula Gula Gula

Hi Gula

Come on then how much do i owe ya mate ! nice plug lol ! :D

Guest rayskim

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday. I know we will have a great night bringing a couple of newbies show them why we all love it, couple of requests for you, know you are up to it. See you there.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday. I know we will have a great night bringing a couple of newbies show them why we all love it, couple of requests for you, know you are up to it. See you there.

Hi Kim

Try not too forget me this time plz ! :P lol

Guest paula

Hiya Kim, i'm sure we'll have your requests, bet Daz is peadoff now the rally is cancelled then ! r well least he'll be nice and warm and dry now :thumbsup: he he he

If we are doin request gary do you av mine,,,,,,, same car different carpark lol :lol: or somewhere down the line little johnny taylor

p xxxx

you no my humour gary lol :wicked: proper funny :( xxx

Edited by paula

If we are doin request gary do you av mine,,,,,,, same car different carpark lol :wicked: or somewhere down the line little johnny taylor

p xxxx

you no my humour gary lol :thumbsup: proper funny :lol: xxx

Yea lol got Johnny taylor i'll play it at 1.20am for you it not be everyones cup of tea !! he he he

What a fantastic night. Lovely venue first class bar sevice may I say, and most of all a fantastic welcome. It is the first time we have been to the Central but it won't be the last.

I was humbley honoured to be asked to play last night and from my arrival at the venue I ran on a high adrenaline surge. Talk about a great soul crowd, come and see for yourself at the next event at the Central I can strongly recomend it. Some fantastic sounds new, rare and oldies dancers mixed with good oragnising skills and a nice cup of coffee ( Malc) What a night to remember.

John started off the night with a mixture for everyone credit to him I really enjoyed his spot. Then it was my turn and I hoped everyone enjoyed my spot. Tony Wiggan followed me and kept the feet on the dance floor with some fantastic sounds and hey Tony your danceing is comimg on a treat now with your sat nav!!!. To finish the night off Gary played a stormer on his home ground, sending everyone home at the end of the night well and truly satisfied with their night of entertainment.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and a soulful evening.

Yocky and Joy

What a fantastic night. Lovely venue first class bar sevice may I say, and most of all a fantastic welcome. It is the first time we have been to the Central but it won't be the last.

I was humbley honoured to be asked to play last night and from my arrival at the venue I ran on a high adrenaline surge. Talk about a great soul crowd, come and see for yourself at the next event at the Central I can strongly recomend it. Some fantastic sounds new, rare and oldies dancers mixed with good oragnising skills and a nice cup of coffee ( Malc) What a night to remember.

John started off the night with a mixture for everyone credit to him I really enjoyed his spot. Then it was my turn and I hoped everyone enjoyed my spot. Tony Wiggan followed me and kept the feet on the dance floor with some fantastic sounds and hey Tony your danceing is comimg on a treat now with your sat nav!!!. To finish the night off Gary played a stormer on his home ground, sending everyone home at the end of the night well and truly satisfied with their night of entertainment.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and a soulful evening.

Yocky and Joy

Totally agree with you there mate ! I heard from Gary that there was a good 120 soulies in all dancing the night away ! and all the bingham crowed totally enjoyed the evening !