Shades Of Soul Bcb Radio 106.6fm Sat 21 July 9-10pm

'Shades Of Soul' is on the Bradford based BCB 106.6FM tonight between 9-10pm, Dee Pee playing northern in a northern accent.....

1 hour rare soul session featuring all styles,all era's,all over the place (ho ho ho) on Bradford's community radio station BCB 106.6FM. World Web Web people can listen to the show via the real audio live stream - listen on www.bcbradio.co.uk

Those lucky enough to be living within a 10-15 mile radius of the transmitter can hopefully listen direct on 106.6FM. However when I've been travelling on high ground like the M62 across West Yorks I've been able to pick it up quite clearly. As per usual I'll be playing loadsa 45rpm records off chunky black vinyl some mint and some scratched and showcasing the most famous cut from the just released Tempests CD. Friends and venues always get a mention.

Thanks to Mike Hughes for streaming previous shows.

onwards,

derek

will try post up play list within next hour or two however it's tea time and there's Bradford v Salford Rugby League to watch at 6pm on Sky Sport.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

'Shades Of Soul' is on the Bradford based BCB 106.6FM tonight between 9-10pm, Dee Pee playing northern in a northern accent.....

1 hour rare soul session featuring all styles,all era's,all over the place (ho ho ho) on Bradford's community radio station BCB 106.6FM. World Web Web people can listen to the show via the real audio live stream - listen on www.bcbradio.co.uk

Those lucky enough to be living within a 10-15 mile radius of the transmitter can hopefully listen direct on 106.6FM. However when I've been travelling on high ground like the M62 across West Yorks I've been able to pick it up quite clearly. As per usual I'll be playing loadsa 45rpm records off chunky black vinyl some mint and some scratched and showcasing the most famous cut from the just released Tempests CD. Friends and venues always get a mention.

Thanks to Mike Hughes for streaming previous shows.

onwards,

derek

will try post up play list within next hour or two however it's tea time and there's Bradford v Salford Rugby League to watch at 6pm on Sky Sport.

listening right now, stewart ames,pure qualidee mate

Mick

Edited by micksmix
Social source share

will try post up play list within next hour or two

as promised (coughs):

Traits "Too good to be true" Pacemaker;

Irma & Larks "Without you baby" Priority;

Sonny Daye "Long long road to happiness" Power;

Detroit Emeralds "Holding on" Westbound;

Melvin Elling "Lonely eyes" Stretch;

Chuck Jackson "What's with this lonliness" UK Kent;

Illusions "Just an Illusion" Freedom;

Willie Tee "First taste of hurt" Gatur;

Jesse Boone "I got to love you baby" Soul-O-Potion;

Robert Taylor "Packing up your love" Alteen;

Eddie Holman "Eddie's my name" Parkway;

Tangeers "What's the use of me trying" Okeh;

Mary Moultrie "They're trying to tear us apart" King;

Tempests "Someday" UK Poker CD;

Friendly People "Got nothing but the blues" VMP;

Stewart Ames "Angelina oh Angelina" J+W;

Precisions "Why girl" Drew;

Johnny Gilliam "Find yourself another" Bomar;

Jock Mitchell "No mad woman" Golden Hit;

Otis Leavill "Right back in love" Columbia;

David Martin "You're mighty right" Rekord;

Willie Darrington "Never should have walked away" Rav.

and yeah Mick - Stewart Ames is rather special - both sides.

derek

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!