Lifeline Soul Club

LIFELINE RARE SOUL WEEKENDER

February 1st, 2nd & 3rd 2008

Weekender monies are now due. If you had a room last year then you get first refusal. If we haven't spoken to you about the room then get in touch. There is a waiting list and the rooms will be given to others if we don't hear from you.

As usual a top quality line up of DJ's are promised with the usual Lifeline policy playing the very best in rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music whatever the price!

For payment details, i.e. who to make cheques payable and the address contact one of us at or on.....

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky.soul@googlemail.com or telephone 07743 863523

LIFELINE REAL DEAL RARE SOUL ALL-NIGHTER

Unfortunately there will be NO August all-nighter due to the room being unavailable.

However Lifeline will be back on the 27th October back in the usual main room. Two top quality guests are being lined up and as soon as they are confirmed we will let you know just who they are.

In the meantime any further info or questions just give one of us a shout, details above!

Edited by chalky
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

LIFELINE RARE SOUL WEEKENDER

February 1st, 2nd & 23rd 2008

Weekender monies are now due. If you had a room last year then you get first refusal. If we haven't spoken to you about the room then get in touch. There is a waiting list and the rooms will be given to others if we don't hear from you.

As usual a top quality line up of DJ's are promised with the usual Lifeline policy playing the very best in rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music whatever the price!

For payment details, i.e. who to make cheques payable and the address contact one of us at or on.....

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky.soul@googlemail.com or telephone 07743 863523

LIFELINE REAL DEAL RARE SOUL ALL-NIGHTER

Unfortunately there will be NO August all-nighter due to the room being unavailable.

However Lifeline will be back on the 27th October back in the usual main room. Two top quality guests are being lined up and as soon as they are confirmed we will let you know just who they are.

In the meantime any further info or questions just give one of us a shout, details above!

a up chalky,,is it monther! not a weekender....1st..2nd...............23rd.. :thumbup:

cheers..col.

just thought i've not done a lifeline yet this year ohmy.gif

Deffo be at the next :D

So will me & Mandy,its a good un Baz,

If you need a lift up to the next one give me a shout we got a couple of spare places in the motor.

So will me & Mandy,its a good un Baz,

If you need a lift up to the next one give me a shout we got a couple of spare places in the motor.

Thanks for the offer Toby, might just take you up on that one :D

Withdrawel symptoms already - need my bi-monthly Life line fix rolleyes.gif so good wish it was monthly - never mind girl can't have it all - October's gonna be fabulous n well worth the wait :lol: 14 week count down - not too long (I keep telling myself) :yes: Till the 27th then.....

Wondering if there's one in Dec....

Karen

Lifeline Soul Club are pleased to announce it's guests for October....an invasion from North of the Border, two DJ's synonymous with the Scottish Rare Soul Scene, particularly in the 80's and 90's........

COLIN LAW & JOCK O'CONNOR

:thumbsup:

Edited by chalky