Johnny Dunn

Steve Edgar

Just got a few bits from states... amonst em picked up a copy of Johnny Dunn "You're Hangin Me Up"... already got this on Veep, but was interested as guy said it was a re-issue.. didnt know it had bin booted! .. Anyway the disc turns out to be identical to the one I got.. but on Vinyl! (all me veep stuf is plastic) Anyone know owt bout the Vinyl copy?.... was it done for beech/shag scene in states or summet? Ya never see this oldie about these days... it's well worth a revival IMO. And flip is a stunning Beat ballad... "False Pride"

Anyone not knowing "You're Hangin Me Up" I stuck sound bite on ere!

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just got a few bits from states... amonst em picked up a copy of Johnny Dunn "You're Hangin Me Up"... already got this on Veep, but was interested as guy said it was a re-issue.. didnt know it had bin booted! .. Anyway the disc turns out to be identical to the one I got.. but on Vinyl! (all me veep stuf is plastic) Anyone know owt bout the Vinyl copy?.... was it done for beech/shag scene in states or summet? Ya never see this oldie about these days... it's well worth a revival IMO. And flip is a stunning Beat ballad... "False Pride"

Anyone not knowing "You're Hangin Me Up" I stuck sound bite on ere!

Steve

link

Thanks for that mate, enjoyed every second. Know little if owt about this one though.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!